**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Nick Fury

Sh
Shouldn't Nick be considered below 50% hp after the second life starts. We loose even after finishing the first phase which is really bad!

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Nope, and that is what makes him mighty.

Fight as normal while building to a sp3, let his LMD be destroyed, then launch said sp3 at your opponent while Nick’s close to 100% health, hopefully ending the match right then and there.
  • Options
    There's plenty of counters for NF now, even in this meta.

You quit on 44s having put him into his second life. I'm going to assume you're about to eat an SP2/3 which is why you paused the fight. You could have comfortably finished that fight inside the time frame and you would have won that matchup even if you were in his immortality, or you just let his health tick down to 30%.

AA can kill an R4 NF inside a minute, Herc can do the same with decent crit RNG, Galan and Hulkling are both around the 60-80s mark but should finish on 80%+ depending on your gameplay. In the previous metas we've had Bishop, Gambit and OG Storm could do it inside 45s, CGR and HM the same.

If you don't want to deal with the second life there's Toad and Peni who can prevent that healing too.
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

Kingas125 said:

Sh
    Shouldn't Nick be considered below 50% hp after the second life starts. We loose even after finishing the first phase which is really bad!

Did u actually paused the game against NF at 90% left with like 50-60 secs left to the fight ?
    I didn’t realize that before ha that’s the true crime here haha
  • Options
    Kingas125Kingas125 Posts: 34
    MiniMF said:

Kingas125 said:

Sh

Did u actually paused the game against NF at 90% left with like 50-60 secs left to the fight ?
    No I got kicked out from the mid of the fight due to some connection issue and it started again
    with 44s left to finish it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
    You could always pause with him at 1% 😂
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

Kingas125 said:

Sh

Absolute genius this man, i tell you