**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pause technique - promoted next level - BG

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

This just proves how bad the meta is, nothing else, this didnt happen in last seasons

To be honest, every Season has people trying to take the easy way out and take advantage of the system. This is just the latest iteration. Modding, Sandbagging, Pausing, it's all the same really. People want Rewards without earning them properly.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @Jefechuta Exactly and they could have adjusted the meta to create a balance in the community and they choose not to do anything. At any point if something in the game was off and was favoring the players and affecting them it would be attended to ASAP no question because we have seen it before.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,982 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

@Jefechuta Exactly and they could have adjusted the meta to create a balance in the community and they choose not to do anything. At any point if something in the game was off and was favoring the players and affecting them it would be attended to ASAP no question because we have seen it before.

Why can't the community just adjust and learn to play the nodes? Your 2nd comment makes no sense and isn't related to anything talked about here.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Easy solution to stop the pause and time out strategy. Do what should be done to begin with and fix matchmaking to where everyone in a certain tier can play each other since we all playing for same rewards anyways.

I guarantee those pause and time outs will stop very quick when they are no longer getting matched up with and taking advantage of only weak players. This strategy doesn't work against good rosters/players.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    edited January 2023

Jefechuta said:

This just proves how bad the meta is, nothing else, this didnt happen in last seasons

To be honest, every Season has people trying to take the easy way out and take advantage of the system. This is just the latest iteration. Modding, Sandbagging, Pausing, it's all the same really. People want Rewards without earning them properly.
    Not really, this was able last seasons too, but they didnt use it, because was not worth it, and is as easy as, when its worth more pausing the game than playing, then you just realize that this meta is not good, not for VT at least.

Manup456 said:

Why can't the community just adjust and learn to play the nodes? Your 2nd comment makes no sense and isn't related to anything talked about here.
    Because the nodes are about only playing X champs, because otherwise you wont be able to play, its too restrictive, nodes of VT must let you play but you have to adapt, this aint about adapting to the meta, this is about playing ONLY X champs, thats why is a bad meta.

This meta should be put on GC, in VT you should put nodes that make you change your playstyle or make some champs better than the others, but restricting you to only play those champs its very different
    edited January 2023
    @Demonzfyre why are you in pretty much every thread where people have an issue with something Kabam is doing or has done your protecting them like you work for the company and have some insight on how they work. If the mods were as active as you we would be in good shape.

It totally has to do with this because my point is anytime the player base has an issue or something doesn’t work we wait and wait and when it’s something that affects them it’s handled ASAP.

It’s about numbers and you’re not gonna tell me all these threads and people complaining about BG are wrong and it’s not an issue because a smaller percentage of the player base thinks it’s just fine.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i don't understand why people think pausing is such an issue. if you can't pick good counters and beat someone who's getting 15k points every round, you don't deserve to win
    edited January 2023
    @TheBair123 So it’s not an issue and all these threads and people complaining because they are having the issues or exploiting this are wrong and you’re right?

The fact is people are doing it and cheating and others are suffering because of it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

Not really, this was able last seasons too, but they didnt use it, because was not worth it, and is as easy as, when its worth more pausing the game than playing, then you just realize that this meta is not good, not for VT at least.

Manup456 said:

Because the nodes are about only playing X champs, because otherwise you wont be able to play, its too restrictive, nodes of VT must let you play but you have to adapt, this aint about adapting to the meta, this is about playing ONLY X champs, thats why is a bad meta.

This meta should be put on GC, in VT you should put nodes that make you change your playstyle or make some champs better than the others, but restricting you to only play those champs its very different
    That's a slippery slope. That's like saying people didn't bend the rules because it wasn't as advantageous. Either way you look at it, it's Rewards for NOT playing.
    The game is filled with Nodes that narrow our choices. It's inevitable with the sheer number of Champs we have in the game. It's not a given that we should use any Champ we choose, especially in highly-competitive aspects of the game. It's just as much about having the right counters as it is playing successfully.
    Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre why are you in pretty much every thread where people have an issue with something Kabam is doing or has done your protecting them like you work for the company and have some insight on how they work. If the mods were as active as you we would be in good shape.

It totally has to do with this because my point is anytime the player base has an issue or something doesn’t work we wait and wait and when it’s something that affects them it’s handled ASAP.

It’s about numbers and you’re not gonna tell me all these threads and people complaining about BG are wrong and it’s not an issue because a smaller percentage of the player base thinks it’s just fine.

I think he is Miike's alt hahahaha (Just joking Kabam dont be mad)
    edited January 2023
    Here we go lol what’s a thread without the other unofficial mod 😆

A proper ranked system in any other game difficulty is based on progression and they dropped the ball with the meta and it’s creating other issue period. If you can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you.
    Manup456 said:

@ TheBair123 So it’s not an issue and all these threads and people complaining because they are having the issues or exploiting this are wrong and you’re right?

nope, not what i'm saying in the slightest. a lot of people have a problem with it. that doesn't make it a problem. there's nothing wrong with people just setting their device down for 2 minutes and getting 15,000 points every round. i would be very happy if my opponents did that every round. if you want to win matches in any meta, you need to be able to plan and get counters for fights that'll get you more than people that just pause
    edited January 2023
    Manup456 said:

It's only affecting you because you lack either roster depth, knowledge of the game or skill. This meta isn't like a exploit or glitch that gets fixed fast.

What I have an issue with is the constant complaining about how hard a piece of content is and the obsessiveness of needing that content nerfed because you suck at it.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Fully support for either now or next season the pause button is removed altogether for his mode.
    edited January 2023
    Guys Im going to make a comparison so maybe you understand better the points we trying to make:

The meta of BG is a sandwich okay; first Season had tuna and tomato, second one had ham and some onion, third one had just vegetables and eggs, and this one has an alive chicken inside.

And you guys are like yeah I know maybe isnt that easy to eat the sandwich with the chicken just trying to get out of it you have to use your knife to try to stab him instead of cut the sandwich in half, and maybe try to spit the feathers and the claws, and maybe it doesnt taste well but you have to learn to enjoy it anyways.

I think its easier this way to explain
    @Demonzfyre Your last post reminds me of that other post you were in saying what someone said was 100% false and you were 110% wrong.

This is part of my roster and skill is not the issue 😆 the meta is bad period.

Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre Your last post reminds me of that other post you were in saying what someone said was 100% false and you were 110% wrong.

This is part of my roster and skill is not the issue 😆 the meta is bad period.

congratulations! posting your roster does make you credible and i believe all of your points now that i see that got a lot of 6* champs
    @TheBair123 He said I lack the roster depth was I talking to you?
    @Demonzfyre So I have been playing since the game came out beat all the content and your assuming I bought where I am 😆 assumptions after assumptions tell me what you actually know.
    Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre So I have been playing since the game came out beat all the content and your assuming I bought where I am 😆 assumptions after assumptions tell me what you actually know.

What I actually know? You don't like challenges. You hide your in-game name for a reason.
    edited January 2023
    Because you have shady people who hack accounts and I’m not dealing with that. I love a challenge when it makes sense the meta for VT doesn’t make sense.

You assume a lot of stuff like you know me or something.
    Manup456 said:

Because you have shady people who hack accounts and I’m not dealing with that. I love a challenge when it makes sense the meta for VT doesn’t make sense.

You assume a lot of stuff like you know me or something.

Lol. You can't hack an account from a username. I've put mine out there for years. Never been hacked. lol

You should have said "I love a challenge when it fits my small skill set".
    @Demonzfyre you know what they say about people who assume?
This discussion has been closed.