**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Becoming Paragon - who to r4?

NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have the resources to bring any of my champs to r4 and finally become Paragon.
Who is the best deal??

Becoming Paragon - who to r4? 60 votes

Galan
35%
OKAYGangManup456SpeedbumpKiptonadeNewtothegame1SCP1504Luke9523GOLBNetbreakerBigBusterTrashPanda12AJ007OakenshieldWasy1UltragamerFrostGiantLordLickyThePowerCosmic13579rebel_marshs 21 votes
Hulking
20%
DrZolacaptaincushLogan00Hector_1475WhoDaPooTHUNDERBILXguard77JT_SupremeBarri8willrun4adonutDave7099XFREEDOMX 12 votes
BWCV
5%
CropDusterSandeepSJhonST33 3 votes
Diablo
0%
Wiccan
0%
Kingpin
26%
RaganatorMoosetiptronicAmaadAkiraColinwhitworth69_Sham_BabyMiikeErcarretDeamon1337GardoshRenaxqqBen_15455SaltE_Wenis69GreenRaptor413ZAHIDMALIK1588GrassKnucklesCane987 16 votes
Shang Chi
8%
CassyAustinU823Khellendros138AxewDeadmansice 5 votes
HT
1%
TheGodfather39 1 vote
Void (high sig)
3%
doctorbgforcefan 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Is your Kingpin awakened? If so, I would go him. He's immense in every piece of content. If he's not, probably Hulking, unless you care most for BGs. In that case, Galan.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Void (high sig)
    Void.
    Just parry / stun the whole match and let enemy kill themselves.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Galan
    The rank means a lot more to Galan than any other champ here. His harvest damage scales based on base attack, which only increases with rank/level.
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Galan
    Nah, no one is awakened but void.
    I have a skill gem but I want to save it for nick…
    Guess it’s Galan then
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan's Planetary Harvest damage is absolutely off the charts, and awakening is not needed. Hulkling is also a good choice if you want to go for defense rather than offense
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Galan
    All good choices, but yeah would go Galan first
  • Options
    TheFladhTheFladh Posts: 12
    Galan
    Galan is your best option unless you have your kingpin awakened. They are both great options.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    BWCV
    I became paragon with her, she is great champ, not as strong as new champs but she still in the meta. I guess hulking is another grat option.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    I have my Kingpin at r4 and he just puts in so much work in every game mode. I haven't had the time to test out Galan or Hulkling (both at r3 at the moment) in any story content, but Kingpin has just rinsed practically every mode I've brought him into. AQ? A beast. AW? A menace. BG? A staple. Story? A cheat code.