Options

HELP !!! - Going for Cavalier

Logan1030Logan1030 Posts: 12
edited January 2023 in General Discussion

#1 - Who is your Next 6*R2 and Why?
#2 - Who is your Team while for going Cavalier? Keep in mind, I suck. (I only play casually)

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,464 ★★★★★
    I would rank up Scorpion, nimrod and Galan they will help you the most
  • Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    take nimrod to r2
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Nimrod to r3 just cuz hes a monster. You don't really need to rank up anymore for cav tho...
    Crazy how much the game has changed damn
    Here was my roster when I pushed and got cav
  • Options
    Logan1030Logan1030 Posts: 12
    @13579rebel_
    @Deamon1337
    @SaltE_Wenis69
    What 5 Champions would you choose for the Cavalier journey?
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    #1 - I'd say Red Magneto, he is useful for a lot of content and can be a beast when facing off various champions.
    #2 - Nick Fury, Scorpion, Magneto, Galan, and Symbiote Supreme. This gives you variety of classes and each of these champions brings something good to the table when helping clear content and make your way to Cavalier. I understand I'm not the most skilled, but with the right champions and watching some helpful YouTube videos you can do it.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    Logan1030 said:

@13579rebel_
    @Deamon1337
    @SaltE_Wenis69
    What 5 Champions would you choose for the Cavalier journey?

Each quest is different and many paths require a multitude of strategies. Nimrod and Magneto are good boss options. Nick is always great.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    You need a double immune champion that can do xbones. I’ve not done it with nimrod. But considering he has the immunities and will turn the regen into a shock. I think he would be great. Just have to make sure you get in eradicate quick and stay in it.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,371 ★★★★★
    I’d say Galan actually, then Nimrod, then Red Magneto. Galan will help I’m e sell in BG so you can earn more tokens to rank up other champs. Nimrod for content an$ BG, and then Red Nags because he is great for many bosses and fights.