**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TITANIA to the basic pool …. INF DOOM??

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
Wondering if anyone can provide actual detailed and accurate information as to when the champs are dropped to the basic pool. I tho she was getting released on the 17th but it appears she is already on the basic pool. Check the screenshots. Auntmai and Mcoc frontline were not accurate. Does anyone KNOW when INFAMOUS IRON MAN WILL be in the basic ??

Blessings,

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Probably in 2 weeks if Titania is in the basic now.
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    @ItsDamien we shall see then. I just wish there was a place where u got the accurate info
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@ItsDamien we shall see then. I just wish there was a place where u got the accurate info

I can only assume that it’ll be 2 weeks as it’s usually in line with when they were first released. Titania and iDoom were released 2 weeks apart if I remember.
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    I am curious if this is a bug. Look at the current Feature 6* then look at the normal 6*. They both rotate with the exact same top prizes.
    Just a few examples

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    ._.
    edited January 2023
    ignore my questions. I always thought Feature had to finish but I guess not.
    Anyone know of a proper basic pool release date source?

• WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    Dragoon81 said:

ignore my questions. I always thought Feature had to finish but I guess not.

That was the old system. It has since changed but it was easy to miss the announcement.

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★★
    Dragoon81 said:

I am curious if this is a bug. Look at the current Feature 6* then look at the normal 6*. They both rotate with the exact same top prizes.

Pulled a 3 and a 4* Titania. Doesn’t seem like a bug.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    If you click the button showing what is happening in the battlerealm you'll see if titania been added
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    He will probably drop in the basic at the same time as the new featured drops. Same thing happened with wiccan
    @Gogeta91199 I hope they would really have a page where accurate dates of any champ dropping to the basic, etc will show.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Man, i dont understand this, why 3 to 6 start basic pool?? Why no love for the 2* versions ffs??

Premium crystal is prob the most useless crystal nowadays and the Collector crystal is rare af, let us collect the 2* versions as well!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

Anyone know of a proper basic pool release date source?

There is no official source for release dates and Frontline is a good place for a general idea of when they’ll be added to the basic. If somethings added to the crystals earlier than predicted, is that really a problem ???
    @SuelGames true. Wish it was that way