**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could we do player votes for the nodes in the next season of battlegrounds

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Like the other voting going on this month, could we (the players) vote for battlegrounds nodes to choose from.

Maybe like 4 combos are selected and players have a little choice in the nodes we have. Could be really interesting.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    I'd rather see a pool of 3-4 nodes and each time you do a match it randomly picks one.
  • Buttehrs said:

I'd rather see a pool of 3-4 nodes and each time you do a match it randomly picks one.

Wouldn’t really work because especially with the current nodes, you need to customise your deck to counter the nodes
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Like the other voting going on this month, could we (the players) vote for battlegrounds nodes to choose from.

Maybe like 4 combos are selected and players have a little choice in the nodes we have. Could be really interesting.

No because we’ll have the most vanilla nodes that essentially turn into a nukefest every single season.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Then have four challenging options presented…

Damn I thought players would like having limited choice in the nodes they choose. I’d definitely choose something not boring.
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    I wish we would leave the current defense tactic at least until I have time to get GC. Made good progress this weekend sitting at P1 and G1 on accounts. Give me one more week Kabaam!
  • I could agree to rotating nodes in VT as well, but not player choice. It is too easy to be abused or repetitive
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nah I’m thinking still one node a month… but we get a player vote at mass two weeks before from four already given node combos.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Can we just have a BG season with no nodes? This would really test out players skills, without the need for complex node counter decks and stuff like that
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Can we just have a BG season with no nodes? This would really test out players skills, without the need for complex node counter decks and stuff like that

It wouldn't really test your skills. It would just boil down to trying to nuke the defender as fast as possible. There isn't a lot of skill involved in doing that