**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy cost for lower EQ

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Before the cav difficulty was added to the game we used to have a beginner difficulty with energy cost 1-2-2, while it was removed the normal difficulty difficulty didn’t receive a reduction in energy cost but the cav difficulty just like uncollected difficulty got energy requirements of 2-2-3.
Now that we have another difficulty level and to energy requirements are again 2-2-3, i feel the normal quest should have 1-2-2 cost whereas uncollected should have a 1-2-3 cost.
What do you guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Yeah, energy needs to be reduced. I’ve always done all difficulties, but I’m not sure that I can this month.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Yeah, energy needs to be reduced. I’ve always done all difficulties, but I’m not sure that I can this month.

Yea it looks like too much energy requirements
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    I absolutely agree, it feels impossible right now to complete all difficulties and they were (as a f2p) a nice unit income.
    It definitely should be reduced to something like:
    1°: 1-1-1
    2°: 1-1-2
    3°: 1-2-2
    4°: 1-2-3
    5°: 1-2-3
    6°: 2-2-3
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

I absolutely agree, it feels impossible right now to complete all difficulties and they were (as a f2p) a nice unit income.
    It definitely should be reduced to something like:
    1°: 1-1-1
    2°: 1-1-2
    3°: 1-2-2
    4°: 1-2-3
    5°: 1-2-3
    6°: 2-2-3

While i like the idea, i feel this too good to be true… that’s why hoping and just hoping for kabam to reduce the energy cost for UC and normal
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Agreed. Actually what needs to be done is this, and adding unit rewards upon completion in Cavalier acts.
  • loki_ikolloki_ikol Posts: 7
    It's all a cash grab. Perhaps Kabam wants summoners to give the game a 1star review like we did a few years back when they majorly disadvantaged us with an update and devalued the units we had bought and spent?