22hr Quest needs updating

WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Member Posts: 63
With the addition of 7 star champs and new EQ difficult, shouldn't the 22hr quest get updated to give point for the new TB difficult in the 22hr event quest and points for defeating 7 star champs in the 22hr hero use events? I know I'd like see it so....?

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    It does give points for it last I checked. Just doesn’t show it. I think I ran three paths of TB and got the full points
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,005 ★★★★★
    1.1 - 3k
    1.2 - 4.5k
    2.1 - 6k
    2.2 - 7.5k
    3.1 - 9k
    3.2 - 10.5k

They just haven’t updated the text.
    Hero use is also already updated to give 3k for beating a 7* champ (vs 2.5k for a 6*).

So you’re asking for things to be updated to what they’ve already been updated to.
  • WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2023

1.1 - 3k
    1.2 - 4.5k
    2.1 - 6k
    2.2 - 7.5k
    3.1 - 9k
    3.2 - 10.5k

Hero use is also already updated to give 3k for beating a 7* champ (vs 2.5k for a 6*).

So you’re asking for things to be updated to what they’ve already been updated to.

Well I didn't know it was updated since it's not in the text of how to get point for those events... So yes I stand tall and think they should update the text as well 😁 But thanks for pointing that out to me tho!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian
    WhyMe1984 said:

1.1 - 3k
    1.2 - 4.5k
    2.1 - 6k
    2.2 - 7.5k
    3.1 - 9k
    3.2 - 10.5k

Well I didn't know it was updated since it's not in the text of how to get point for those events... So yes I stand tall and think they should update the text as well 😁 But thanks for pointing that out to me tho!
    And Kabam has also already said up here, yes, they will be going into the Text Descriptions and adding that additional wording.