**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gauntlet spider ham best counter

CvlrCvlr Posts: 200 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I tried grandmaster gauntlet for first time (my account is young lol) and got almost road blocked by spider ham, I decided to go straight on thanos after the first path because I used a lot of revives on him (and 2 on the champs before him).
I thought with ghost 5* r5 boosted I could beat him but I was wrong.
Even 6* r4 kitty pride couldn't make well in that fight.
How should I counter him?
Should I wait to rankup 6* ghost to r3 or even 4? (Will take a lot of time to take her r4)
I don't have hercules
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Bait sp1...when ham lands...heavy him again until he can sp1 again...rinse and repeat...jus bring a champ with good heavy damage..
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    If you're getting road blocked on Ham, I would probably wait to complete Guantlet. Way harder fights down the other paths.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    The ham fight isn’t too hard but the fact that the AI on that fight is passive as hell, the fight is very annoying! But yea i agree with @ChriissR there are harder fights down the path like korg, DM, Mojo, etc
  • Options
    Yeah sure I'll wait considered how much i've spent to complete first path. I'll go for act 7 exploration, rank up some champs and raise my level to improve my masteries (I'm only level 53 and not even done act 4 🙈)
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    didn't they move all chests to the final path, and you have to win all fights to get there (+ use a key)??
  • Options
    @MrFullStop I've got only completion rewards (5k 6* crystal shards and some almost useless rank up material). It was my first run
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    If you can quake, just use her.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Your best bet is just to try and find a Spider-Ham somewhere to practice on and play him as if he is stun immune.

On my prior Gauntlet runs, he was always annoying because his animations were hard to keep track of. He has a lot of herky jerky movements, between the dash back and dash forward, as well as his random heavies.