**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much will you play MCOC this month?

With significantly more difficult EQ and SQ for the same or reduced rewards, a ridiculous BG meta and a special event with a bunch of relic shards how much will you play MCOC this month?

How much will you play MCOC this month? 187 votes

About the same as any other month.i like this months events and BG meta.
39%
LeNoirFaineantHort4KyrieRedJinxesaxeSpeedbumpJazz_MessengerWardenclockCat_MurdockLilMaddogHTTotal_Domin01Thunderstruck77Rbk19AustinU823CupidAckbar67AssumedNameDRTOChuck_Canuck75anggafkRockyshocky 74 votes
Somewhat reduced. It's a bit of a grind but that's okay with me.
14%
DrZolaTerraRichTheManMityAntAinyGarloAmaadAkiraTivjyotDwhalen8554Ewell65SSS69BocksaroxReignkingTWFabwiziRenaxqqMasterzxProRiptideAce2319LBN1LickyMutantA___4444 27 votes
Significantly reduced MCOC time this month. Maybe finish 1 difficulty of EQ and SQ and dabble in other areas a bit.
32%
Drenlinzuffysmy168CazGK_23phillgreencrogsderplyon7861ExHavokThecurlerDarth_StewieThatGuyYouSaw235CassyDoom_and_GloomJoep133rcm2017KillSwitchOpandemonioDenzel116Denslo500 61 votes
Basically taking the month off. Thank you for the break Kabam!
13%
FreakydKlizeusFabiusBREyeballtat2Mqc19Swartzy84KienMinhBdmoeAleorArjun_panditStanLee1979Tarzan041_Sham_Jeff38B4yigaulBlueline_10TRDSJBHJ12345___firemoon712Capitana_Vkxs1Dave7099 25 votes

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 390 ★★★
    I don’t like the battlegrounds meta very much, as I’ve vocalized a million times, but I love doing EQ and SQ every month. They’re just fun to me. The new progression level is gonna be awesome to do exploration with.

I’m planning on doing Thronebreaker, Cavalier, and Uncollected for sure on EQ, mostly for the rank up resources and six star shards, and maybe Master for the title.

SQ I’ll be doing all five difficulties when I get around to them, as Cav’s are always nice if not for champs, then for iso.

I’m very hype for this next featured (Spot and Abby are gonna be CRAZY) so I’m saving resources for them. Collecting the t5b and t2a, and I have enough cats and rank up gems to bring them both to r3.

Also saving all my iso and gold, buying up piggy banks when available. I’m also buying dual class 4 and 5 star crystals. I know that’s a gamble, but it’s one I’m willing to take.

I’m planning to have 8 or 9 crystals within the first week, and mainly hoping for first timers and dupes on Spot, Abby, and iDoom. I also have a hunch we might see Fury, so he’d be great too.

I’ve got big plans, and only a month to prepare. Come at me MCOC!!

Jinx
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 132 ★★
    Still playing the same but not really doing BG's this month. It has nothing to do with the nodes, just wanted a relatively stress free month and made that decision before the nodes were even introduced.

With EOP and Gauntlet back, I'm doing more arena again just to build up the unit stash I blew on GBC's and Cyber Weekend, so that I can tackle those at the end of the month.
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    I only chose this option because I've got a lot going on this month. A move, and a job change will take up a large chunk of my time. So luckily it happened at a time in the game......
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    More
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Not focused on BGs but now I have two EQ difficulties to explore.
  • derplyon7861derplyon7861 Posts: 15
    Significantly reduced MCOC time this month. Maybe finish 1 difficulty of EQ and SQ and dabble in other areas a bit.
    Came back in December from a 3 to 4 year hiatus because they did this same **** back then. The "NERF" causes alot of us to leave and this time it wasn't a nerf they pulled the opposite the broke the game I might leave was gonna drop like $300 bucks on odin crates for my suicides and going for cavalier this changed my mind imma just go play destiny 2 and grind until lightfall atleast they have decent rewards for harder difficulties #fuckkabam
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 245
    I just play AQ and AW
  • Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27
    Loved bg last season, this season is not fun whatsoever and the eq and sidequest isnt fun either just running aw and aq for the team
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    So it gets a little harder (which considering how insanely easy it was before) and your first thought is to stop playing?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Probably more, which was not an option. Gauntlet returns. EOP acceptance. New carinas challenges.

^ lot more content to go through this month. EQ and side quests are whatever, but that's never really my focus anyways. Just another mindless grind between working on story progress and other permanent content along with grinding bgs.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    tntsl said:

With significantly more difficult EQ and SQ for the same or reduced rewards, a ridiculous BG meta and a special event with a bunch of relic shards how much will you play MCOC this month?

I havent seen the SQ/EQ. What's so bad about it?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

tntsl said:

Gotta love unbiased polls. It's not bad. They added the TB difficulty which is too hard for some, and they upped the difficulty of the others some so that you can't autofight everything you could before. They will probably fix that part next month but haven't confirmed yet. "same or reduced rewards" is nonsense.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    There is EOP coming with carina 3.0.so gonna play hard this month
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Same with way less Arenas.
    In December had to do arenas to reach 5* relic milestone. That's a relief.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64

tntsl said:

Gotta love unbiased polls. It's not bad. They added the TB difficulty which is too hard for some, and they upped the difficulty of the others some so that you can't autofight everything you could before. They will probably fix that part next month but haven't confirmed yet. "same or reduced rewards" is nonsense.
    I didn't mean for this to be a biased poll. The EQ and SQ are more challenging this month. That's objectively accurate. Based on numerous posts on these forums this BG season is problematic for much of the community. I think the results of the poll are pretty informative. It seems most people that responded are generally content with the current challenge level. I didn't have an expectation one way or the other how the poll would turn out. I was just interested to see how the numbers turned out because I know not everyone sees the current state of the game exactly the same.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 935 ★★★★★
    With the re-addition of Grandmaster Gauntlet, EOP acceptance, Thronebreaker Difficulty MEQ, I’m probably gonna be playing more than usual. That wasn’t on option.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    tntsl said:

tntsl said:

I didn't mean for this to be a biased poll. The EQ and SQ are more challenging this month. That's objectively accurate. Based on numerous posts on these forums this BG season is problematic for much of the community. I think the results of the poll are pretty informative. It seems most people that responded are generally content with the current challenge level. I didn't have an expectation one way or the other how the poll would turn out. I was just interested to see how the numbers turned out because I know not everyone sees the current state of the game exactly the same.
    I see your point, but when you lead with "With significantly more difficult EQ and SQ for the same or reduced rewards, a ridiculous BG meta and a special event with a bunch of relic shards how much will you play MCOC this month? " It's hard for it not to come across as biased. It's like saying "Given how horrible everything is at the moment, how is it affecting your playing time?" There isn't even an option for playing more
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    I was looking for the option where you’re playing more. BG meta has made it less of a nuke fest, ganuntlet and EOP coming. So cool.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★

tntsl said:

tntsl said:

I see your point, but when you lead with "With significantly more difficult EQ and SQ for the same or reduced rewards, a ridiculous BG meta and a special event with a bunch of relic shards how much will you play MCOC this month? " It's hard for it not to come across as biased. It's like saying "Given how horrible everything is at the moment, how is it affecting your playing time?" There isn't even an option for playing more
    Yeh, people seem to prefer a poll to be seven versions of their opinion rather than genuinely asking for someone elses.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    Yeah, I should have included a couple more options. A few people have said the More Time option should have been there.
  • About the same as any other month.i like this months events and BG meta.
    I only do to EQ anyway. Might do Cav as well this time.
    I mainly play bg and I’m enjoying that
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Lots of content, less time in new year. BGs feel more grindy, although I’ve finally settled my deck. TB EQ is allright, but feels like just more effort on top of a Cav EQ that already felt tedious.

Gauntlet is permanent, so it can wait. And EoP will probably take some time and planning, so like Gauntlet I will let it sit for a while.

Dr. Zola
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I don’t understand why people still think the rewards in EQ are the same or reduced. They’ve doubled the amount of rank 4 mats we get 🤦🏻‍♂️

Their mad cuz they can't get r4 mats from cav eq anymore even though there's more in TB difficulty anyways. Its crazy how demanding this community is. Its always nerf this nerf that! Bg metas too hard! EQ is too hard! This community needs to stop complaining.