Options

Transformers Forged to Fight collab in MCOC

Hi Kabam it will be cool if you have a collab like realm of champions. Where 2 new champs are from forged to fight. Transformers forged to fight will shut down today its sad 😭. It will be cool if this year the two new champs will be Optimus prime and Megatron and the event quest will be about arriving in MCOC universe.The last mission of FTF hints on Multiverse. It will be cool if this will come to fruition so that it will be a final gift to us FTF players. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 172 β˜…
    Agree it would be cool, and agree it is most likely not to happen although, it is possible, as Hasbro has come out with Marvel Transformers toys utilizing both licenses. But that is a bit easier because it only involved two companies (Disney and Hasbro) vs 3 for this idea (Kabam, Disney and Hasbro)
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The first non-marvel character to appear in this game (if it ever happens) will be a Disney owned Character. Darth Vader will be added before Optimus Prime.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only crossover character I could see would be Circuit Breaker from the old Marvel Transformers comic. I don’t know much about her other than she hated the Transformers and I believe was a recurring villain in the series
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…

The only crossover character I could see would be Circuit Breaker from the old Marvel Transformers comic. I don’t know much about her other than she hated the Transformers and I believe was a recurring villain in the series

That storyline was so dope.
  • Options
    TheCipeTheCipe Posts: 29 β˜…
    Is there a timeline on the Forged to Fight compensation on Contest?
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75 β˜…
    TheCipe said:

it’ll roll out before feb 28th i think.
    rest up forged to fight, forever in our hearts
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TheCipe said:

February.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 596 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023

God I’m old
  • Options
    Firest0rmFirest0rm Posts: 28 β˜…
    Renaxqq said:

Magento will crush all robots.

Hate to be THAT guy but

In universe, he wouldn't! Transformers are made out of their own unique metal, one that doesn't have the properties of earth metal, so Magneto probably wouldn't have an effect at all
  • Options
    Whalelord619Whalelord619 Posts: 9 β˜…

KABAM please make this collab Happen!!! it will generate a lot of $$$ if your wise to implement it. Go go go
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023
    See, the thing about these hopes is that they are generally held by people who care way too much about this (not meaning that as an insult). The general public, who does not pay attention to such things, will be annoyed because they see something random in a marvel game. An equivalent of this would be seeing scooby doo pop up in injustice or something (there’s a stupid cartoon somewhere where they did that with him and batman, look it up if you want). There are also comics where they’ve crossed over Superman and Spider-Man, and I’m sure way more characters from way more random universes. While these little things can be funny or enjoyable in and of themselves, I do not believe they should be implemented as a permanent part of a widely used game such as this.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,848 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

She debuted in Secret Wars II so that Marvel owned her, rather than Hasbro*, but have then done precisely **** with her since unlike Death's Head, who Marvel UK introduced in Transformers comics but owned via him appearing in a 1-page story that appeared in a Marvel non-licensed comic and has then appeared in other comics all over the place. Circuit Breaker's origin is heavily tied to the Transformers, though, as she was crippled by Decepticons in an attack on her workplace. Death's Head, on the other hand, was a bounty hunter freelance peace-keeping agent who could easily appear anywhere the creators wanted.

*the license meant Hasbro owned any and all original characters not from the toyline, similar to the GI Joe license that meant Hasbro owned Baroness when she debuted in #1 and later made her a figure.
  • Options
    ShieldHeroShieldHero Posts: 11 β˜…
    Hi Kabam! Where is the Transformers Forged to Fight compensation package the you promised us players to send in MCOC if we link our kabam accounts and wait for Feb 28????

Please Honor your promise because we players spend a ton on transformers forged to fight and you just close it. Its our beloved game.

Please please honor your promise about the compensation....
  • Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72 β˜…

Hi Kabam! Where is the Transformers Forged to Fight compensation package the you promised us players to send in MCOC if we link our kabam accounts and wait for Feb 28????

Please Honor your promise because we players spend a ton on transformers forged to fight and you just close it. Its our beloved game.

Please please honor your promise about the compensation....

It is delayed because they had a snag or something so it's delayed to what they said most likely will be next week.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tftf and mcoc are different bc 1 marvel and transformers 2 mcoc is marvel and transformers is not just bc there has been comics doesn't mean it will happen