**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Bug in Battlegrounds???

So I've won 2 fights with Claire, with at least 30% health at a minimum up to 60% health, with my opponent dead. But then I go to the victory screen and it says I didn't fight and had 0 time in the fight, so I get the lose for that round. Please look into the bug, it's effected the out come against Nimrod opponent. And yes I would have won both matchups if this bug wasn't there.

Comments

• Options
    Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    I have been experiencing the same issue
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 218 ★★★
    I had same issue today once
  • Options
    D三ADEYED三ADEYE Posts: 15
    edited January 2023
    Has anyone else seen this bug before? I assume it’s a bug as the other account seems legit. I blocked out the name as I’m not trying to call anyone out, I’m just trying to let y’all know if it’s a problem or visual bug.

• Options
    KimboYoJimboKimboYoJimbo Posts: 2
    edited January 2023

I never come on here and complain but this KEEPS HAPPENING I'm not even getting the chance to fight I get matched up and then this screen pops up and says I lost. No fight no nothing just me wasting money time and time again

Just realized I didn't block out the player names I honestly never posted on here before, just to clarify I don't not think they are cheating in any way and I'm not trying to put them on blast I'm just to lazy and don't have the time while I'm at work to erase this post go back and blot out names right now. This bug definitely needs to get worked out because I spend to much money playing this game to be getting cheated out of rewards

• Options
    D三ADEYE said:

Has anyone else seen this bug before? I assume it’s a bug as the other account seems legit. I blocked out the name as I’m not trying to call anyone out, I’m just trying to let y’all know if it’s a problem or visual bug.

Assume you’re talking about the 1st pic, Herc vs IMIW.
    Herc showing 0.0% HP remaining (instead of a double KO) is because that value is shown as a rounded number (unlike when in Fight itself the health bar will always show 1 HP left as still 1 % remaining, not 0 % which in a fight would mean KO). So with 1 HP left (invincible time) when he killed IMIW, the 1 HP rounds to show 0.0% on this post-fight BG screen.
    Also, while it might still qualify for points, the 1 HP is probably below the point where (divided by his original Health Pool) it would round to ZERO points score for Health Remaining too.
  • Options
    Thanks for the explanation. That makes sense about Herc. The second one though upsets me the most. I know it’s all about the points but if your opponent dies, they shouldn’t be able to walk away with a win unless both sides die. I wasn’t able to KO the defender but at least I didn’t die. Maybe the system can’t differentiate between those that fight the full two minutes against those that pause the game and let it time out. In my opinion, some more adjustments need to be made on the points system.
  • Options

D三ADEYE said:

Herc showing 0.0% HP remaining (instead of a double KO) is because that value is shown as a rounded number (unlike when in Fight itself the health bar will always show 1 HP left as still 1 % remaining, not 0 % which in a fight would mean KO). So with 1 HP left (invincible time) when he killed IMIW, the 1 HP rounds to show 0.0% on this post-fight BG screen.
    Also, while it might still qualify for points, the 1 HP is probably below the point where (divided by his original Health Pool) it would round to ZERO points score for Health Remaining too.
    Thanks for the explanation. That makes sense about Herc. The second one though upsets me the most. I know it’s all about the points but if your opponent dies, they shouldn’t be able to walk away with a win unless both sides die. I wasn’t able to KO the defender but at least I didn’t die. Maybe the system can’t differentiate between those that fight the full two minutes against those that pause the game and let it time out. In my opinion, some more adjustments need to be made on the points system.

• Options
    (Second one)

No. Dying or not dying. And KO’ing opponent or not. Does not dictate a win or loss.

It is just a factor of level of Health remaining (both you and opponent, with opponents health counting for twice as much per % change as what your health counts).

Only factor with a KO is that you need to actually KO the opponent in order to get ANY points for Fight Duration (more points for a faster KO of opponent).

You had 28.8% more health remaining than opponent attacker did.
    But they took your defender down 33.4% further down that what you took their defender down (and that difference counts twice as much as the attack side, so they had 10,000 more defender remain pts than what your 4300 attacker remain pts was).
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    edited January 2023
    I've been kicked out of the server a few times mid-fight and when finally reconnected the match was lost.
    All other apps on the phone had no connectivity issues, as well as other MCOC game modes, just Battlegrounds.

There are SO MANY BUGS in Battlegrounds. And the very strict season's meta is not funny. Is Kabam trying to kill the newest game mode they introduced?
  • Options
    The game keeps selecting champs for me that I don’t want. I’ve gotten kicked from the game in the middle of battlegrounds. When I restart the game, it sometimes restarts the fight then shows timeout and sometimes just says I lost. I have lost several matches that I might have won due to these issues. It makes it very difficult to get the solo objectives and really frustrating to play the game. The input issues and AI behavior compound all of it. I’m being parried mid-special, AI recovery is much faster as if the parry mastery isn’t enabled, and the game lags and glitches in the middle of content, including battlegrounds. All of this together makes BG nearly impossible to play in a fair way. Please address soon. Thank you.
  • Options

1 second pause win
  • Options

D三ADEYE said:

Incorrect. In battlegrounds it will show .01% or in this case roughly 0.39%

• Options
    Same here, classic fight with SS nullified Venompool's armor, sp3, sp1, sp2, 40 - 50 seconds of fighting I managed to win with 85% - 90% health then 0 points

• Options
    BG is unplayable for me currently. Riddled with bugs

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,725 ★★★★★
    Anyone seen a Tie?

Or a 3-1 win loss for a round?
  • Options
    renatosouzarenatosouza Posts: 19
    edited January 2023
    Same is happening to me...
    I should have won both fights but then this happens...

Will Kabam refund the Elders Marks and the Shuffle Signets used?

• Options
    The new bug and community tracker shows that a fix for this is live. I am not seeing any evidence of that in game. Glitches still happening, champs being picked for me, spinning wheels causing loading issues, and game crashes. Phone is updated. Please note this is not fixed.
  • Options
    _aa_dhi_aa_dhi Posts: 1
    edited January 2023

u grind so hard and then lose because of bugs...this is unacceptable
  • Options
    Still happening...do we have any word on this. I have seen numerous posts but no response...
  • Options
    ChamwadChamwad Posts: 16
    I’ve had the same bug for the first time tonight. Was waiting for round 2 to begin, pressed I’m ready, then the screen went partly black and the I’m ready button appeared again. I pressed it and the next screen I see is my having lost 100%.
  • Options
    BravardoBravardo Posts: 26
    I can’t even start a fight, haven’t played one match so far in battlegrounds since season 3. No help from kabam either

• Options
    spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    Please Kabam fix your bug in BGs...I won this fight, but took the L and didn't get my third round fight because of the bug!!! Hard to want to stay playing this new game mode which is fun, but not when your losing because of bugs. @Kabam Miike

• Options
    TactigonTactigon Posts: 82
    This issue multiple times this season now. Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs. Everywhere. No acknowledgement, everything is fine.
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Tactigon said:

This issue multiple times this season now. Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs. Everywhere. No acknowledgement, everything is fine.

Nah man....they are "looking into it" lol 😆
  • Options

This bugg keeps happening to me nonstop is kabam doing any thing about this???
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★

This bugg keeps happening to me nonstop is kabam doing any thing about this???

Apparently not cause this is been happening since season 2
  • Options

Same issue to me also
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 225 ★★
    Just happened to me, very frustrating, is it a bug or can the opponent be doing this somehow? I only ask bc they placed a clearly inferior champion after I had one win, then I lost two never even getting to fight, just a timer then dead. Very frustrating, I'd like the resources back for joining the fight.