**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will all upcoming Carina #3 objectives be tied to EOP?

SquammoSquammo Posts: 423 ★★★
Just curious since it’s coming this week and it was a bit unclear to me reading the patch notes, but sounded like they would.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    yes, they will. and this eop will be permanent content
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Unknown if all of them will be.

We just know that some are, EOP is permanent content and Carina won’t be tied to the gauntlet.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I hope they aren`t. Since EOP only has two paths. It would be a real pain to do it multiple times for only the challengers rewards. Since only the two first runs (assuming you do a different path the second time) will give you the EOP rewards itself.
    Plus I always like some of the act challenges, or something simple but fun like the Realm of Legends challenges which you can do with a couple of revives that are expiring just to have something to do.
    Eventhou the majority should still be VERY challenging.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I hope they aren`t. Since EOP only has two paths. It would be a real pain to do it multiple times for only the challengers rewards. Since only the two first runs (assuming you do a different path the second time) will give you the EOP rewards itself.
    Plus I always like some of the act challenges, or something simple but fun like the Realm of Legends challenges which you can do with a couple of revives that are expiring just to have something to do.
    Eventhou the majority should still be VERY challenging.

Kabam Jax confirmed in a couple places that they will be tied together, don’t know how many of them will be though. Probably only 3 or so like past carinas
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I doubt it. This EOP is going to be 16 fights. I highly doubt all of the Carina challenges are tied to that. It would be total BS unless you could do multiple objectives in a run.

One thing is for sure, I would expect the new challenges to have something to do with the yearly champs and thunderbolts given the sand updated tags.

I could see 3 of them being for Gauntlet, 3 of them being for EOP, and then who knows. My best guess would be some act 7 stuff and unfortunately probably another Abyss one.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    To clear up any confusion:

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★

To clear up any confusion:

That does not address the OP’s question.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Complete path (A or B) with an all (class) team. 12 objectives. Each offers a 25% t6cc selector with one other goody - shards, lesser catalysts, whatever. Complete all 12 for a 3-4 generic gem and a random 4-5 gem.

Too crazy to be true, I know, but it’d be a hilarious way to give r5 access to f2p players.