**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Re-Work Strategy

JackRipperJackRipper Posts: 3
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Team Kabam,

it's certain that with the introduction of new champions to the game, the turn-around-time to the arena for each champion will get longer. It's high time to change strategy to become more sustainable. How about making the arena "class based" such that each player can go for the class they desire. Also, instead the rewards being a champion it should be a class champion selector of 10 champions with the new champion added to its specific class arena.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Agree on the rework basis. The rewards for the major part of the arenas players are more or less outdated: rank rewards, need for more milestones rewards, and so on.

Many options on the table. Among them, yours.
    But it could also be more basic arenas (1 feature and 3 basics).
    It could be an easier access to the less wanted champions with specific arenas or within the milestones and/or rank rewards (instead of some shards...). In order to skip basic arenas for them.
    It could also be title based arenas (Uncollected and less / Cavalier / TB&Paragorn).

I trust in Kabam’s team for fresh ideas and the ability to take a look at the arenas stats. It is only a matter of will.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I just would like the units to be buffed so I can get tb easier lmao
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★
    It's like to see something added to mix it up a bit. Maybe every five rounds is a danger round or something, with a minor effect like Plagued Mind, Rise to Power or something just to keep things a bit fresher.
    And maybe buff the rewards for that fifth round a bit.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Please god, let’s not have any more content reworked for a while 😟
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    Just add more units per tier of arena, because, lets be honest, this is the only reason arena even matters
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Perhaps adding an “continue fighting” button after winning/losing a fight to tell the system to auto pick the team in the background loading screen. This would make things somewhat faster instead of having to go through multiple screening to continue - pick a team - start the fight and repeat. Something like quickfill button, but immediately during victory/defeat UI.
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    edited January 2023
    I like Arena, you watch movies and beat the arena at the same time. But the rewards would be worth raising again, since 5 * is sold in the store, it would be possible to add them for the maximum stage.