**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    hungry_er1hungry_er1 Posts: 6
    I agree the monthly quests r out of this planet n sent a ticket to kabam n per kabam it was all the suggestions from here the form that is how they came up with the new difficulty levels I knew this was a bunch of horse ****. It's the way they intend to make more money off of us I also tried to auto play conqueror which should be like master from last month it did cut it I took in 4 6*'s r3 n 1 6* r2 auto play got it to the boss but 3 of my champs were ko'd n the remaining 2 didn't have enough health that if u blew on them they would ko. Kabam u need to fix this correct another mistake u folks have taken a very wrong turn the game is no longer enjoyable n if not corrected I will be retiring from the game. When a 4* in a quest is higher pi then ur 6* r3 that crazy stuff stop being money grubbing pigs.
  • Options
    Alexisv1111Alexisv1111 Posts: 2
    In my opinion, being a Paragon player, this month there was an abysmal increase in the difficulty of the monthly supermission since from the unclaimable level to rompertronos it was requested to have specific pardons to be able to face the paths or the mission bosses, I understand that It is the normal progression of the game and it is necessary that a challenge for the summoner be present, but from my point of view there are players who do not have a large number of contenders, or if they do, they are not in a range that help to cope with the new increase in difficulty, I understand that on the one hand there are players who have very advanced accounts for whom it does not present the slightest challenge, but I speak for the majority when I say that the average player does not have an account so advanced, since I have seen multiple complaints in the community groups on social networks talking about the disagreement with the difficulty of the game in the monthly supermission; The new addition of the throne breaker difficulty is incredible but if I had to choose between waiting to do the main content of the game such as the story mode and the monthly super mission I would choose to wait and spend the resources on something that they have been doing well like the difficulty of exploring act 8 and 7, than trying to make or explore additional content that will generate an absurdly unnecessary waste of resources, I hope this is not repetitive month after month because I will not feel motivated not to explore this content that generated innovation in past months, without further ado for the moment and waiting for what has been said to be taken into account, I say goodbye, awaiting your comments
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Wait a min... I saw a ton of brag posts flexing their banquet pulls... From players of all progressions.. even conquerors getting top notch 6* champs... Well put them to use...
    Yay i pulled god tier champs.. oh no content is hard!! Rofl..

Doesnt matter what you pull if you cant lvl him up, I have maybe 20 champs that are going between R2 and R3 but I dont have enough ISO or Gold for them
    That's hilarious cause a lot of people dealt with UC and Cav with 4* and 5*...
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    LonM said:

If Kabam wants to keep the overtune content in EQ then they need to break down and do a common sense move , once you complete the 2 highest Difficulty you get all rewards from all lower tiers , that way people do not have to worry about auto fight and would not have to invest their entire life to one game mode. This is not permenant content Kabam , this is monthly content , you have to be able to complete in reasonable time frame and still have time left for the tons of over content and BS you want us to complete to keep up with the pay to win model you keep advancing more and more to.

As much as I’d like that, I don’t see that ever happening. The energy required to complete all lower difficulties is pretty high. Why would Kabam just give us all the resources from it. You can auto complete the daily proving rounds, if you’ve previously completed them, but you still need to have the energy already.

I still think we need to earn those rewards. If it takes too long to get them it’s a conscious choice to skip it. However the difficulty needs to be relative to the rewards and at the level the difficulty should be at, auto play should be a valid option.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 195 ★★
    edited January 2023
    My situation is like most people stated.

I'm an experienced Cavalier, I have 6R3 and a a lot 6R2 and 5R5. I do cavalier each month, completed all variants and even manage to do TB Side Quest withous revives. I'm just really bad with collector, but I'll try again in a few weeks, so I don't how I'd be with TB Event Quest.

I used to autofight up to half uncollected. Now I can only autofight two easiest difficulties so I can see how much hard is for progressing players. For me it's just an inconvinient cause I need to play while Im at work instead of autofight (so sometimes I waste energy) but for uncollected or below players must be really hard.

In my opinion, there are two solutions, either get back to the previous difficulty or increase rewards to match new effort required.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Maniek79 said:

5 6* R3 knocked out on uncollected, yeah "slightly " tuned lol 😂 Ok, I'm not a guy that analysing nodes for half an hour before hit f..ing uncollected difficulty. I'm done this month with EQ.

I totally agree that they overtuned it but I think you should be able to do it with that roster, I beat him with my 5
    Dshu said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

If it

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

OK. I went into Uncollected EQ, Chapter 1. Here’s the team I took:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

Next up: Doctor Octopus, with, as you can see, a 3/30 Magneto:

Seriously: What are we even talking about, here?

Yes, it is more challenging. It is. About 80K-110K health pools.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

What are we even talking about, here?

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    So, i just want to try to understand this. Me beating the Doctor Octopus with a 3/30 Magneto doesn’t count?

Are you saying that UC cannot be cleared with 4-stars? No boosts. That’s totally fine. I certainly wouldn’t burn my Revive stash on this.

But I am just trying to make sure I understand what it is that you’re saying — you’re making the point that the five characters I grabbed couldn’t clear UC? Because that isn’t what I said.

Are you saying that 4-stars cannot clear UC? Because that is what I said, and I would either be right or wrong about that, but you saying “those champs” when I clearly wasn’t saying that I would use those five characters is disingenuous

Nope, what this means is that if you're losing 60% health per fight on the first quest from the EQ how exactly are you planning on clearing the rest of the path and the boss with no revives. Or even better, how are you planning on clearing the last chapter that has 23k-26k PI champs if you couldn't even beat a 13k one without losing any health? It's so easy according to you right? Lmao

Yes, UC can't be cleared without revives and boosts, the last two chapters at least. First can be done if you're good but last two are absolutely impossible because of the nodes and the health pools.

What you said? You literally said on that post that you can clear out the content with 4* even though the health pools are big, and before you pull the "I was being sarcastic" card you also told somebody else on this same thread to stop acting like the content can't be cleared with a developing roster. Furthermore, you sided with GroundedWisdom over here, someone who thinks the changes are fair and people need to "grow into them".
    Let’s find out, then — I am not the best player in the game. I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Here’s the bet: Nothing but 4-stars.

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.
    I can use health potions.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:
    For you: Absolutely nothing. It will cost you nothing, if I can or can’t do it.

For me: If I can do it? I get nothing. Nothing at all.

If I can’t do it? I will close my Forum account. Won’t post here again.

So now, we’ll see — and please don’t come on here if I do it and say “how do I know you did,” because again: It’s costing you NOTHING. I don’t cheat. I am a solo player. I have never said that I am an elite player.

Either I can do it, or I can’t.

So we’ll see.
    You had me until you said "I can use health potions". You lost 60% health against a 13k Rhino guy how many health potions you gonna use per path 5? If you do the math that's more than 100 health potions to 100% the entire EQ. Using a ton of health potions to clear content is not viable nor is it worth it considering health potions aren't exactly cheap (garbage ones that give 10% or 20% health are for obvious reasons useless). Not to mention, you obviously have a well developed roster and will probably have counters for a couple hard fights, someone who just hit UC will not, so whether you can 100% the EQ or not doesn't matter because the newer players still won't be able to pull it off which is the entire problem with EQ right now.

The stakes: maybe you'll shut up and stop trying to argue against something that even Kabam Jax already acknowledged.

You may not be a cheater but you certainly are a liar, or at the very least someone who back tracks a lot. So, if you "do it" (without using a gazillion health potions), I'm still not gonna believe it lol and I doubt anyone on these forums will.
    If it can’t be done like you said, then what are you worried about?

It costs you nothing, either way
    It can be done with the right counters and taking the easiest paths. However, a player who doesn't have a developed roster will still not be able to do it because they won't have good counters, which is the entire problem here, you're so dense.
    So when people said “you can grow into the content,” what was incorrect about that?

That’s literally how some of us had to learn how to play the game — nobody gave some of us 4-stars, let alone 5-stars and 6-stars. There was no Autofight.

All I said was that UC could be cleared with 4-stars — which maybe I am wrong! You said it couldn’t be done! — but that doesn’t change the fact that there’s no law that anyone has to 100 percent every single piece of content every single minute of every single month.
    That the gap between a maxed out 4* and a maxed out 5* is huge you donut, and if they can't complete the EQ that "growing" is gonna be even slower.

Right, cause back then there weren't 6 champ rarities, there were only 5 so they have to allow lower players to progress quicker. Increasing the difficulty by 10 is how you don't do that. I don't think you understand how online video games that constantly receive updates work, and it's concerning.

Maybe not you, but UC players who are trying to get shards and materials (and obviously enjoy the game) have to be able to clear the EQ without having to spend 500 units on potions. You're so dense dude.
    You complain that it's not possible to do uncollected without health pots but having completed thronebreaker with only using 5 revives and around 20 health pots I would suggest you look at better rounding out your attack champs. Yes the health and attack pools are overturned but this sounds more like a poor me thread. Thronebreaker takes an average of 250-300 hits to drop an opponent. The nodes are much more punishing. The champ restrictions are much more limiting. You can easily die from chip damage and 1-2 combos from lag or dropped inputs. Its the equivalent of using 2 and 3*s in uncollected. Kabam Jax has already stated he is taking the tuning back to the game team. Use this eq as an opportunity to better your skills or learn new counters to opponents. Also another tip from a long term player energy is cheaper than pots and revives. Try different teams rather than just potting up and pushing through. Beyond that ignore this month's eq and focus on existing content to better your accounts champ options.
    It's the fact that most players achieve UC with 4*

That's not even close to being true. It was true way back when, but now people have maxed out 5* and even 6* at rank 2 and 3 are only just scrapping past The Collector.

Doesn't change the fact that I do believe that UC and lower EQ is a bit too over tuned this month.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Dshu said:

Maniek79 said:

5 6* R3 knocked out on uncollected, yeah "slightly " tuned lol 😂 Ok, I'm not a guy that analysing nodes for half an hour before hit f..ing uncollected difficulty. I'm done this month with EQ.

I totally agree that they overtuned it but I think you should be able to do it with that roster, I beat him with my 5
    Dshu said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

If it

ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

OK. I went into Uncollected EQ, Chapter 1. Here’s the team I took:

Keep in mind, this is the Science Ascendancy quest — I am not getting the Attack boost. This is just me, just playing.

Rhino lane, 5/50 Professor X, so I can get the Mutant/X-Men Special Attack boost:

I lost Iceman to the Tigra, because of a dropped input. Just the truth. But it actually worked out OK because I could vulture another Persistent Charge for Professor X.

Next up: Drax. Took him solo with Professor X, picking up another Persistent Charge, but I forgot the photo.

Next up: Doctor Octopus, with, as you can see, a 3/30 Magneto:

Seriously: What are we even talking about, here?

Yes, it is more challenging. It is. About 80K-110K health pools.

But you can literally clear it with 4-stars! I didn’t even have the Science Ascendancy attack boost going — I shudder to think what a Scorpion or IHulk or IBom would do with a 30 PERCENT ATTACK BOOST.

Come on, people — I am not even a very good player. I have some skill and experience, but there are absolutely a ton of players who are better than me.

What are we even talking about, here?

You lost 60% health on a single fight against a Rhino and 20% on another one with Magneto against Doc Oc (#metal btw). Why don't you go fight the 25k Knull and 25k Sinister on UC 3.2 and see if you manage to even do those fights in one go each.
    More importantly, you think you're gonna take out a Zemo with a 200k health pool who crits through blocks, roots you just for hitting him and has protection with those champs and with that amount of health left? Don't even get me started on Absorbing Man's 210k health pool cause there ain't no way you're gonna outdamage his regen with those champs. You're right, what are we even talking about lmao you're delusional.
    So, i just want to try to understand this. Me beating the Doctor Octopus with a 3/30 Magneto doesn’t count?

Are you saying that UC cannot be cleared with 4-stars? No boosts. That’s totally fine. I certainly wouldn’t burn my Revive stash on this.

But I am just trying to make sure I understand what it is that you’re saying — you’re making the point that the five characters I grabbed couldn’t clear UC? Because that isn’t what I said.

Are you saying that 4-stars cannot clear UC? Because that is what I said, and I would either be right or wrong about that, but you saying “those champs” when I clearly wasn’t saying that I would use those five characters is disingenuous

Nope, what this means is that if you're losing 60% health per fight on the first quest from the EQ how exactly are you planning on clearing the rest of the path and the boss with no revives. Or even better, how are you planning on clearing the last chapter that has 23k-26k PI champs if you couldn't even beat a 13k one without losing any health? It's so easy according to you right? Lmao

Yes, UC can't be cleared without revives and boosts, the last two chapters at least. First can be done if you're good but last two are absolutely impossible because of the nodes and the health pools.

What you said? You literally said on that post that you can clear out the content with 4* even though the health pools are big, and before you pull the "I was being sarcastic" card you also told somebody else on this same thread to stop acting like the content can't be cleared with a developing roster. Furthermore, you sided with GroundedWisdom over here, someone who thinks the changes are fair and people need to "grow into them".
    Let’s find out, then — I am not the best player in the game. I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Here’s the bet: Nothing but 4-stars.

Parameters:

What I can do:
    I can use any 4-star.
    I can use health potions.

What I can’t do:
    I cannot use revives.
    I cannot use boosts.

The stakes:
    For you: Absolutely nothing. It will cost you nothing, if I can or can’t do it.

For me: If I can do it? I get nothing. Nothing at all.

If I can’t do it? I will close my Forum account. Won’t post here again.

So now, we’ll see — and please don’t come on here if I do it and say “how do I know you did,” because again: It’s costing you NOTHING. I don’t cheat. I am a solo player. I have never said that I am an elite player.

Either I can do it, or I can’t.

So we’ll see.
    You had me until you said "I can use health potions". You lost 60% health against a 13k Rhino guy how many health potions you gonna use per path 5? If you do the math that's more than 100 health potions to 100% the entire EQ. Using a ton of health potions to clear content is not viable nor is it worth it considering health potions aren't exactly cheap (garbage ones that give 10% or 20% health are for obvious reasons useless). Not to mention, you obviously have a well developed roster and will probably have counters for a couple hard fights, someone who just hit UC will not, so whether you can 100% the EQ or not doesn't matter because the newer players still won't be able to pull it off which is the entire problem with EQ right now.

The stakes: maybe you'll shut up and stop trying to argue against something that even Kabam Jax already acknowledged.

You may not be a cheater but you certainly are a liar, or at the very least someone who back tracks a lot. So, if you "do it" (without using a gazillion health potions), I'm still not gonna believe it lol and I doubt anyone on these forums will.
    If it can’t be done like you said, then what are you worried about?

It costs you nothing, either way
    It can be done with the right counters and taking the easiest paths. However, a player who doesn't have a developed roster will still not be able to do it because they won't have good counters, which is the entire problem here, you're so dense.
    So when people said “you can grow into the content,” what was incorrect about that?

That’s literally how some of us had to learn how to play the game — nobody gave some of us 4-stars, let alone 5-stars and 6-stars. There was no Autofight.

All I said was that UC could be cleared with 4-stars — which maybe I am wrong! You said it couldn’t be done! — but that doesn’t change the fact that there’s no law that anyone has to 100 percent every single piece of content every single minute of every single month.
    That the gap between a maxed out 4* and a maxed out 5* is huge you donut, and if they can't complete the EQ that "growing" is gonna be even slower.

Right, cause back then there weren't 6 champ rarities, there were only 5 so they have to allow lower players to progress quicker. Increasing the difficulty by 10 is how you don't do that. I don't think you understand how online video games that constantly receive updates work, and it's concerning.

Maybe not you, but UC players who are trying to get shards and materials (and obviously enjoy the game) have to be able to clear the EQ without having to spend 500 units on potions. You're so dense dude.
    You complain that it's not possible to do uncollected without health pots but having completed thronebreaker with only using 5 revives and around 20 health pots I would suggest you look at better rounding out your attack champs. Yes the health and attack pools are overturned but this sounds more like a poor me thread. Thronebreaker takes an average of 250-300 hits to drop an opponent. The nodes are much more punishing. The champ restrictions are much more limiting. You can easily die from chip damage and 1-2 combos from lag or dropped inputs. Its the equivalent of using 2 and 3*s in uncollected. Kabam Jax has already stated he is taking the tuning back to the game team. Use this eq as an opportunity to better your skills or learn new counters to opponents. Also another tip from a long term player energy is cheaper than pots and revives. Try different teams rather than just potting up and pushing through. Beyond that ignore this month's eq and focus on existing content to better your accounts champ options.
    It's not that it's not possible in general, you can do it without potions or revives with a full team of maxed out 5* and the right counters. It's the fact that most players achieve UC with 4* and you can't 100% EQ with maxed out 4* unless you spend 500 units on health potions and revives which is ridiculous.

There's no poor me threads here, Kabam Jax already said the difficulties were indeed overtuned, why are you big brains still trying to argue against that? Lol.

Are you even reading what you're typing? You're talking as if every UC player had a developed roster with a ton of counters like you. Your entire argument of UsE BeTtEr AtTacK cHaMpS is a very selfish argument, get well soon.
    Do you even read the posts yourself? Thronebreaker difficulty was much more punishing than uncollected. People doing this aren't using maxed out rank 4 or 5 6*s. Most are doing it with 5*s rank 4/5 or 6*s rank 2/3 if lucky and these aren't maxed sig champs. You say it can't be done without spending units. It can if you stop crying and look to counters outside of the God tier champs you probably have ranked. By your logic master will require maxed out 6*s and cavalier/Thronebreaker will just be impossible without massive spending. Yes I admit the difficulty increase sucks d****. All I'm saying is stop crying about it and try thinking outside the box. Look at 3/4* counters and try intercept/evade over blocking every opponent. Ask for some help with counters rather than crying it can't be done. Outside of that just skip it and work on Content more in line with your skill.
    I've read virtually every post on this thread and to a person almost all have maintained decorum and etiquette whilst airing their views. I haven't seen anyone "crying" as you mockingly label it, but rather players are voicing their legitimate concerns and grievances - a stated purpose of this forum.

Conversely, a minority of insufferable acolytes, career apologists and habitual contrarians have made repeated attempts to downplay the complaints and derail the thread by introducing non sequiturs, red herrings and strawmen into the conversation.

There's an issue with this month's EQ and SQ; it's been acknowledged by Jax. There really is nothing more to say until we receive a response from one of the administrators..
    Obviously you haven't read my post. I acknowledge that it's scaled incorrectly. My issue is with someone repeatedly saying it can't be done without spending a ton of units which the original poster has stated multiple times as well as needing maxed 5*s to complete it. If people don't want to take the time to do it over the course of the month with the free pots given every 4 hours or farmed from 3.2.6 with auto play that's their fault for spending units. If people want to complain it's to difficult without asking for advice or even posting pics of their account to ask for counters they may not realize works thats on them. The game has made it too easy to become uncollected without learning the skills and character abilities needed to progress. These people complaining have relied too long on just smashing content with big champs. Posts are being put up about pi being too high. If you had to fight through early game mode like most veterans you wouldn't even care about pi. There are multiple counters for everything in the game but complaining its to difficult is the worst counter of all. Not trying to be insulting but when it's the same argument over and over without any willingness to try to better your situation then yes it's crying. Get over it or just move on. It's one months eq that I'm sure will be tuned down for February.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Adding two cents as Paragon player who comfortably completed Cavalier monthly. TB content is definitely tuned up too high.

Clearing one chapter at a time. Currently on 2.1. I have had to use revives and pots three times already. Observe there is an #$$hole on every path. In 2.1 path starts out with two? Sasquatch and Korg. Have backed out three times and will save for the end. By the sounds of it...the end isn't pretty.

Had already expressed concerns to gamemates that the award structure did not make sense...removing r4 material from cav rewards in place of minor increase to TB. Given the significant difficulty increase in TB...Kabam definitely has missed the mark.

Wait till you meet mysterio at the start of the masochism path in 3.2. The whole path waste fun with those health pools but that first fight made me restart 6 times.
  • Options

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Wait a min... I saw a ton of brag posts flexing their banquet pulls... From players of all progressions.. even conquerors getting top notch 6* champs... Well put them to use...

Doesnt matter what you pull if you cant lvl him up, I have maybe 20 champs that are going between R2 and R3 but I dont have enough ISO or Gold for them
    Why don't you go take out that 42k Absorning Man with 4* and no potions or boosts and then you come back with your results buddy. After he refines his form he can literally one shot you through block lmao it's absolutely hilarious how delusional some of you are.
    You think a new UC player is gonna have good counters and be able to intercept the whole fight with no parries at all?
    2 points on this comical post.
    1 drive him to special 2 and you don't take that massive block damage.
    2 there are videos out that show people taking the thronebreaker Absorbing man with 3 and 4* champs.
    He is probably the fastest and easiest boss in this month's eq once you understand how he works.
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    Dshu said:

Obviously you haven't read my post. I acknowledge that it's scaled incorrectly. My issue is with someone repeatedly saying it can't be done without spending a ton of units which the original poster has stated multiple times as well as needing maxed 5*s to complete it. If people don't want to take the time to do it over the course of the month with the free pots given every 4 hours or farmed from 3.2.6 with auto play that's their fault for spending units. If people want to complain it's to difficult without asking for advice or even posting pics of their account to ask for counters they may not realize works thats on them. The game has made it too easy to become uncollected without learning the skills and character abilities needed to progress. These people complaining have relied too long on just smashing content with big champs. Posts are being put up about pi being too high. If you had to fight through early game mode like most veterans you wouldn't even care about pi. There are multiple counters for everything in the game but complaining its to difficult is the worst counter of all. Not trying to be insulting but when it's the same argument over and over without any willingness to try to better your situation then yes it's crying. Get over it or just move on. It's one months eq that I'm sure will be tuned down for February.

As a new Cavalier with a limited r2/3 roster, I can’t have my best champs tied up in EQ for a month to wait on revives and potions and still contribute to AW.
  • Options
    Ceti_Eel said:

Dshu said:

As a new Cavalier with a limited r2/3 roster, I can’t have my best champs tied up in EQ for a month to wait on revives and potions and still contribute to AW.
    You don't need them tied up for a month. Go in try a lane. If you can't do it without resources spend a day farming them with autofight or build up pots before starting that quest.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    THE DIFFICULTY INCREASE IS RIDICULOUS
    Well Kabam needs to make a profit. The only way to do that is to get people to spend and/or mitigate abilities that allow you to depend solely on skill set.
    There was a time where enjoyment in the game would have made me spend but it's clearly a better strategy to not spend and play up to the difficulty that my current roster can achieve.

The game is a far cry from the days of beating LOL with a 3* SL and great synergy.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

Coppin said:

Jefechuta said:

Coppin said:

Why don't you go take out that 42k Absorning Man with 4* and no potions or boosts and then you come back with your results buddy. After he refines his form he can literally one shot you through block lmao it's absolutely hilarious how delusional some of you are.
    You think a new UC player is gonna have good counters and be able to intercept the whole fight with no parries at all?
    And why would a NEW (key word) UC be expected to clear UC content easily?... This is like saying well someone became Thronebreaker with 1 r3... He should clear all TB content... Progression lvl is one thing.. roster development is a total separate issue...
    Players have a weird sense of entitlement.. "Oh I'm UC i should be able to do everything UC easily"(?)...
    Getting 5* and 6* is so easy right now it make sense that content becomes a bit harder... Yes it is a free game; but they expect some type of profit... Someone has to pay for the lights...
    Revives = units = money in a way unless u farm them..
    I got a reply from someone before practically saying "yes i got nee champs but u need ISO and gold..." ....of course u do ..
    People have a sense of entitlement thinking a progression title is a ticket that opens a door to a buffet or something...
This discussion has been closed.