**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole man, hit monkey

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if i should rank up mole man and hit monkey as 6*, and if I could rank both of them to r4 should i ?

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 274
    I see in other post that hit monkey worth r4 so what about mole man, and do they need awakening?
  • Options
    limeade31 said:

I prefer hitmonkey, moleman probably has slightly better damage but hitmonkey is going to be more consistent and can use utilityand damage at once.. He was my first r4 6 star.

Awesome ty and does he need awakening?
  • Options

Moleman is excellent and has great utility. Far better than hit monkey. Does not need awakening.

Awesome ty
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

Moleman is excellent and has great utility. Far better than hit monkey. Does not need awakening.

Especially post nerf I'd argue hitmonkey is way better than moleman. Hitmonkey has worse utility on paper only, because he still has damage output. Moleman shuts off his miss/evade counter and his purify if he wants to do any damage at all, while hitmonkey can have a damage output in addition to miss/evade counter. Moleman is just impractical as a counter if he does no damage.
  • Options
    limeade31 said:

Especially post nerf I'd argue hitmonkey is way better than moleman. Hitmonkey has worse utility on paper only, because he still has damage output. Moleman shuts off his miss/evade counter and his purify if he wants to do any damage at all, while hitmonkey can have a damage output in addition to miss/evade counter. Moleman is just impractical as a counter if he does no damage.

Well i guess im taking both to r4 xD, but hitmonkey does he need awakening?
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I have Mole-Man at rank 4 and Hit Monkey at rank 3. I have used Mole-Man far more than Hit Monkey even when they were both at rank 3. Since he can't by any means be qualified as a noodle, I think it has a better balance between damage and kit. Hit-Monkey shines in BGs where time matters, but other than that scenario Mole-Man is my go-to.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Hit-Monkey. I'm running suicides and he is insane! Don't rely on any debuffs/buffs. Just M-L-M combo.
  • Options
    Awesome guys thank you very much for all your input, im gonna r3 them both for now and see who I have more fun playing then take it to r4 first.

Thank you again everyone
  • Options
    NusbaumNusbaum Posts: 4
    HM does not need to be awakened
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    Renaxqq said:

Hit-Monkey. I'm running suicides and he is insane! Don't rely on any debuffs/buffs. Just M-L-M combo.

This. M-L-M. He hits like a truck and has a ton of AAR. I use Hit monkey all the time. Even when I think he is not the answer. He ends up being the answer for wrecking things.
  • Options

Renaxqq said:

This. M-L-M. He hits like a truck and has a ton of AAR. I use Hit monkey all the time. Even when I think he is not the answer. He ends up being the answer for wrecking things.
    Awesome ty guys