**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can I get a 3* to health 50K

I have a 3* Human Torch with max rank 40/40 and max sig at level 99. But the health is at only 6K. How come all the 3* in the EQ and MOJOS side quest have 3* and health at 30k to 50k

Comments

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    you don't
  • Options
    qw67qw67 Posts: 43
    It's the kinda fun and also interesting part of the game that you compete against higher lvl champs so it is hard
  • Options
    qw67qw67 Posts: 43
    You have to get skills over time
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Search up videos on how to use the parry and dexterity masteries. Learning that is crucial and one of the fundamentals of the game.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Welcome to mcoc
  • Options
    CerebriumCerebrium Posts: 39
    edited January 2023
    So we have 5 champs. Assuming we have 5 x 4* at 5k health each (5 x 5k = 25k health). Fighting against 10 x 3* with nodes health at 36k each (360k health).

Most likely only some if any of our champs are dup or awakened. So there is a significant disadvantage to us to start with already
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    If you’re skilled at the game, you can go an entire path in that difficulty with 1*’s. I’d recommend watching guides on how to parry and dex as @magnus_xix suggested
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Cerebrium said:

So we have 5 champs. Assuming we have 5 x 4* at 5k health each (5 x 5k = 25k health). Fighting against 10 x 3* with nodes health at 36k each (360k health).

Most likely only some if any of our champs are dup or awakened. So there is a significant disadvantage to us to start with already

Yes you are at a disadvantage as far as health and attack. The key in this game is to learn how to minimize that disadvantage. Choosing champs that can provide a counter to the opponent is one way. Mastery setups also help you by allowing you to increase the crit rate, bleed, healing and later in the game as you level up stop regen/reverse power gain, increase bleed and even increase you attack as the opportunity drops in health. Best advice is find a veteran player to ask for advice or hit up some YouTube videos on the game to learn more.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    I hate to break it to you bud but later on in the game you're gonna be facing opponents with 400k health and bosses with 5 million health, and no, there is no way to get the same health as them
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Cerebrium said:

Haha I can too, but you can see the physics and logic is not correct. I don’t want to be spending units on revives and health when you know it has been setup to fail in the first place. I am certain that not many can pass without wasting potions when it is just a trap.

Hundreds of thousands of not millions have completed similar content before you. Think your overthinking it and making a far bigger deal out of it than is needed.
  • Options
    Luffy002Luffy002 Posts: 46
    edited January 2023
    yeah it makes no sense for 3 stars to have 50k health, Yes the game would be too easy but that’s crazy
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Cerebrium said:

Oh so how can we compete in the quests at equal level to those enemies if they are 5 to 6 times our capacity. Is there an efficient strategy to create a level playing field, instead of spending endless revive and health potions to beat 3* LOL

There is, it’s called “get good”.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Cerebrium said:

You know you are supposed to land multiple times more hits on the opponent, than the hits he lands on you, right?
    If you do that, then a 10x or 20x or even 100x health on the opponent makes sense.
    You shouldn’t worry that much about the opponents healthpool, you should worry more for the opponents attack values, since these matter more and are more dangerous.
    If you are not trolling with this post, I suggest you practice on easier fights to learn to avoid getting hit.
    Over the time you will realise, these opponents healthpools weren’t that bad 🙂

• Options
    Luffy002Luffy002 Posts: 46
    Greekhit said:

Cerebrium said:

You know you are supposed to land multiple times more hits on the opponent, than the hits he lands on you, right?
    If you do that, then a 10x or 20x or even 100x health on the opponent makes sense.
    You shouldn’t worry that much about the opponents healthpool, you should worry more for the opponents attack values, since these matter more and are more dangerous.
    If you are not trolling with this post, I suggest you practice on easier fights to learn to avoid getting hit.
    Over the time you will realise, these opponents healthpools weren’t that bad 🙂

idk about that, regular content that has three stars in it shouldn’t have these types of health pools, it should have more than normal sure like 20k but 50k is too much for beginner level content, these fights should be the ones they get better with while also helping them build their account.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Literally every player who started playing before you learned to overcome this obstacle.
    I'm confident you will too. 👍