First attempt at EQ Legends Run

Gambl0rGambl0r Member Posts: 214 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So going to attempt my 1st try at a legends run, and in this months event quest. I dont have a 6*R4 but going to try anyway.
Just have a couple inquiries for the big dogs

With the difficulty increase, watching previous youtube vids on full runs might have less accuracy

-is the timer continous right from the first fight in either difficultly? Or does it only count actual fight time? And pause in between fights?

-if i don't place top 100, will i still know my placement?

-have you heard of anyone achieving the legends title without a maxed champion?

Cheers
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    All time is counted from when you enter the first quest to when both difficulties are explored. Not pausing between fights, loading times included.

You won’t know placement outside top 100.

Most use r3/r4 Corvus/Ghost. I have heard of some using Herc and Elsa. Also heard of attempts with a 5r5 Corvus but don’t think it was successful.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    I did it with a 5* corvus a year ago, just run 30% health and attack boost, and a 15 or 20% attack boost in master and it is basically like running a r4 or r3 6* corvus. I don't know if the increase in difficulty will really matter much to him.
  • TheCipeTheCipe Member Posts: 29
    What synergy team for Corvus would you recommend? @Pikolu
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Member Posts: 287 ★★
    Is legends still a thing?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    @TheCipe I used 4* and 5* falcon (didn't have the 6* at the time) with cap IW and ebony maw because they give like 30% increased attack overall
    TheCipe said:

What synergy team for Corvus would you recommend? @Pikolu

I used Corvus, Cull, Falcon, Falcon, Cap WW2 for my run
  • CaptainMalCaptainMal Member Posts: 29
    I’m curious how the new difficulty levels change the time. Anyone done a run this month? How long did it take?
  • LiquidGLiquidG Member Posts: 9
    Hi Guys.
    I attempted a run this month and got a time of 3h37mins..this is with the new pi and health pools..
    Used r3 Corvus with boosts and synergy’s for extra attack and play on iPhone 13pro max..
    Anyone else have a go and got a time?
  • Januda2003Januda2003 Member Posts: 4
    I did run using my 6* rank 4 max boosted corvus within 5 hours Think I spent Too much time :(
    LiquidG said:

Hi Guys.
    I attempted a run this month and got a time of 3h37mins..this is with the new pi and health pools..
    Used r3 Corvus with boosts and synergy’s for extra attack and play on iPhone 13pro max..

Suicides on or off?

I did run using my 6* rank 4 max boosted corvus within 5 hours Think I spent Too much time :(

5 hours? Yeah I think that’s way too long I wonder what took you so much longer since you even had a stonger Corvus than I used?

LiquidG said:

Hi Guys.

Suicides on or off?
    On ofcourse
    LiquidG said:

5 hours? Yeah I think that’s way too long I wonder what took you so much longer since you even had a stonger Corvus than I used?
    Probably older/slower phone or went through the whole thing with no crashes or resets.

When I did it, I definitely waited too long to restart the game and could tell it was overdue by my time between fights.
  • Lime2625Lime2625 Member Posts: 30
    LiquidG said:

Hi Guys.

@LiquidG you got 3h 37 mins? how were you able to do it so quickly, are you sure you did Proven and Conqueror?
    Lime2625 said:

LiquidG said:

Hi Guys.

@LiquidG you got 3h 37 mins? how were you able to do it so quickly, are you sure you did Proven and Conqueror?
    Yeah I’m sure I did it on proven and conqueror..

R3 Corvus with proxima, dr strange, red mags and cyclops synergies for attack bonus.
    Used 30% boost with 15% attack boost also.
    I also have very fast internet
    Iv just seen someone hit the disagree button on my post..why would I lie about my time?
    Iv answered everything honestly and accurately as I can.. I times my run in stopwatch and 100% sure it was 3h37 mins all of proven and conqueror..
  • Januda2003Januda2003 Member Posts: 4

LiquidG said:

Probably older/slower phone or went through the whole thing with no crashes or resets.

When I did it, I definitely waited too long to restart the game and could tell it was overdue by my time between fights.
    Exactly Bro Mi device.so had to restart like 4 times and too much time loading I had all suicides on But All look like a waste.