**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Hey everyone, I've gone ahead and merged a few threads on this subject together. We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to make sure that everyone can get back into the game as quickly as possible. We'll update as soon as we are able.

Patience. Baaaahahahahahahaaaa
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited December 2017
    This post is to acknowledge that the servers are down and to add that calming down is the best reaction. Should we saturate the forums with advice to calm down / servers down?

Maybe a poll should be created to really establish an understanding.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    I see that the flag patrols are in full force.....absolutely pathetic.
  • Everyone chill. This is the most appropriate thing that could happen on the anniversary
  • See what happens they give us a 4 star Howard the Duck and the server crashes
  • yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server

Dude over a million players probably just logged in, purchased the same thing...

Server would have crashed... don't sack anyone for that.

Maybe you be realistic?

maybe you shut up it happens more than once a week also the amount of monney there making this should be sorted getting extra servers last week i put £400 to game so its not like i am moaning for nothing
    And the ______ food restaurant profit margin goes way up.

Hmmmmm
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    Noone cares about the whining above me. Most of the pouting is done by non spenders anyways

A more legitimate concern is, for us in close wars who have invested substantial resources into potions, the war is almost over and if you're in the sidethat is slightly leading great, if not... We just got hooped
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I have no patience I haven't grinded 500k in 2 star arena since Feb so 1mil I need to grind now I want the game up now before I don't want to grind for 1mil to get the 10k shards I wouldn't even want grind in bit
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    How are you going to say ima rost u then not follow up with something
    most disappointing thread I have read
  • Well I was spinning my $1 crystal then the game went down, so it’s a toss up on who I get... classic kabam
  • congeats kabam good start of new year of game i thing this mean 1 year with bugs and crashes
  • Richdane1Richdane1 Posts: 16
    OMG SEaTIN
    SEATIN
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Imma do it

Jeez Kabam all these people complaining about the game being down... they don’t know what they talkin about. THE GAME HAS TO WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE TO BREAK
    The only time I ever go on the forums is during these times of outages.

Spooky
    SEATIN LOOKED AT IT OMGO,G OMGOMGO GO GOMG
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Richdane1 wrote: »
    SEATIN LOOKED AT IT OMGO,G OMGOMGO GO GOMG
    Really?!?!
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited December 2017
    Kabam, stop managing this game if you don't know how to manage it.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    One would have though Kabam would be prepared and get an extra potato for all the server load right now because of the arena...
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Millenials

Grow up kid
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Kabam needs to fix server they been down for a while players loosing time to grind
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    kabam may I suggest see if a doctor? he could probably help you keep it up...