**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• Options
    Schrapnel13Schrapnel13 Posts: 8
    Typical. New event that you can’t log in to. It’s fun getting “kabammed” every day.
  • Options
    Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    So this event started but yet the game keeps crashing and cant even log in. Are we goin to get extra time for this event since its crashing?
  • Options
    I don't think so, but i hope so.
  • Options
    Really kabam?anniversary maintenance?!
  • Options
    I just bought energy refills awhile ago to finish master mode then you got maintenance?!oh cmon
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Check your connection. Lol. How about you check your connection kabam. Good way to celebrate 3 years.
  • Options
    Exactly
  • Options
    Buy the crystal and get booted... can’t log on again..
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Latest news। , Servers are down in just 30 mins of 3rd year anniversary week
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    jp2835 wrote: »
    Latest news। , Servers are down in just 30 mins of 3rd year anniversary week

Oh really? I had no idea. Thanks for the warning.
  • Options
    Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Is the anniversary on 11th...lol
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    With the servers down you would think people would have time to check the other threads before starting the 100th thread on the topic.
  • Options
    Well spent all day waiting for gifts...this game has serious impact on me even with my personal life. Lol
  • Options
    Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    And what about those t4cc daily quest which are going to start. Will they offer fully formed T4cc or just T4cc fragments
  • Options
    Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Really kabam
  • Options
    gfcgfc Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    A guy in my ally pulled a 5* from the $.99 crystal. Figure that’s why we’re down.

He may have been lying. Didn’t see a screen shot
  • Options
    Taunque123 wrote: »
    Heh the game isn't letting many of us log in even with good connections

Computers do not work that way. It is THEIR computers that are down it has nothing to do with our connection.
  • Options
    SHADYXVASHSHADYXVASH Posts: 5
    Negasonic teenage warhead any chance coming in New champions..
  • Options
    Probably would have been smart if Kabam had made it clear how long the $1 crystal would be available for. Or just make it available all week so people wouldn't rush.

Not that it'd make much difference.

• Options
    Forget about everyone talking trash about the servers being down. Thanks for being so generous with the rewards. You guys are great. Thanks for your hard work
  • Options
    The game went down before I could buy an expiring offer w units (heroic completion offer). Can I get it back?

Or can anyone link me to the support tickets?
  • Options
    MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Once again Kabam, really great job! You guys aren't incompetent at all!
  • Options
    They should make it available for long...because it's not the players mistake...really hating the kabam right now
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Down again
  • Options
    I was lucky to make purchase...not sure whether I will retain it..server is down again..But my purchase was succesfull
  • Options
    Better to keep trying again and again...I just got lucky