**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why 3.2.6 not working

When I go to 3.2.6 and take a revive path, and after beating Thanos revive doesn't come.
What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It goes into your inventory as you reach it on the path, not at the end of the quest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2023
    You mean you don’t receive the revive — or after defeating Thanos, the map does not reset (new revives appear)? Once you’ve collected the resources you need you can stop (don’t have to defeat Thanos to collect.) But to refresh the paths (and the items) you do need to defeat Thanos. If you’re doing all that but not seeing new revives then I would try restarting the game.
  • NisNNisN Posts: 16
    Ok understood what i was doing wrong but even though i restart 10-12 times not a single revive is coming
  • A revive in a certain spot one time, does not mean it is always there each time you complete that quest. They will randomly appear or not.

But ALSO (as alluded to, but not specifically said), revives/heals/energy items only get “re-rolled” (to potentially spawn themselves at potential locations) when you actually complete the quest all the way thru the Boss. Then, after a completed quest, they will re-roll for the next time into that quest.

Just entering, not seeing anything you want, so quitting, and re-entering again DOES NOT RE-ROLL them.
    Even traveling up to such item, grabbing it (into inventory), then quitting, and re-entering does not re-roll those random items.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Just did this a few days ago and worked perfectly fine for me

https://youtu.be/86y-00nklEk