Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My ftf account got un linked do I still get my compensation

So I checked the forms for ftf and when I tried to sign in my kabam account was unlinked to forge to fight so when I tried to open ftf to link it again it shows this picture.will I still get my compensation?

Comments

• Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I believe it will come through feb/Mar time.
  • Options
    theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    But how will I get my compensation If my account is no longer linked
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, our Support Team would be best equipped to look into this for you. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
  • Options
    theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    @Kabam Zibiit where would I go in support to report this
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    There should be a "Should a Request" option in the top-right corner of the Support page, though if you are on mobile, it may be in a dropdown menu with a symbol that looks like three lines that you may need to click on first.