**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are Groot and Elektra considered "bad"

shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
They've got some interesting stuff in their kit
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    Have you ever played with them Groot is complete hot GARBAGE Electra has semi good bleeds and that's bout it
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They don’t do good DPS (damage per second), if they did then they’d be good
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Bring Groot anywhere in the game and you will see
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Controversial opinion here, but I think Groot is underrated and deserves better. if you awaken him, he gets decent abilities like Physical resistance, Fury and Cruelty. While he certainly still isn't the best, he is still better than a lot of trash champs, like WS or Captain America and his WWII twin

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Controversial opinion here, but I think Groot is underrated and deserves better. if you awaken him, he gets decent abilities like Physical resistance, Fury and Cruelty. While he certainly still isn't the best, he is still better than a lot of trash champs, like WS or Captain America and his WWII twin

Preety sure my 4* r5 CGR will hit better than a 6* r4 Groot.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Groot's only form of damage increase requires him to get hit repeatedly.

Utility-wise, he has bleed immunity, debuff duration reduction, Regen on his sp2, and a bleed on his sp3.

Literally.
    Nothing.
    Else.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    As a quick buff for Groot they could at least double (if not triple) the potency of his Pacifism-created buffs. Groot needs more than that, but it would make his burst better.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

My r2 6 star duped groot with like 5 furys and 5 crueltys crits for 7300 on the sp2.

My r5 4 star nightcrawler hits about the same damage on his sp2.

THATS A 4 STAR CHAMP
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    I see. Thanks for the help guys!
    (sidenote: I did actually convince my MCOC-playing brother that Groot was a good champion hehe)