**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EoP Carina Challenges Question

Comments

• Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Could try Sw Sw QS and switch out QS at halfway point.
  • Options
    Mpd1 said:

Could try Sw Sw QS and switch out QS at halfway point.

I'd do SW and rogue since rogue makes NF EZ
  • Options
    Part 1 is out! Part 2 is uploading, and I still haven't done Part 3. I'll try to stream it to my twitch since I might have found out how to cast my phone to my computer without a ton of lag.

https://youtu.be/kr9qsrx_uTo
  • Options
    Part 2 is currently upping itself to a higher resolution. YT estimates it will take about 30 minutes, but after that it'll be a higher quality.
    https://youtu.be/eHCDT-ajrIo
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Part 2 is currently upping itself to a higher resolution. YT estimates it will take about 30 minutes, but after that it'll be a higher quality.

wow. where'd you get all those revives? you have any farming tips?

i want to jump in to the content, but I only have ~20 revives. wanna bring that up to ~60 before my first run
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★

So in order to get the profile picture of Thanos, you must complete one lane without swapping out a champion?

There are two permanent EOP’s. You must select the “Grief” version with all 16 champions. There are no choice nodes so you wouldn’t be able to make a switch. Complete that quest and you get your Nameless Thanos profile picture
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Just an update, I have spent some time going in with a r4 SW, r5 5* SW, and r3 6* Rogue. I'll finish it later today, but here is the casualties so far.
    Herc 0 revives
    Havok 7
    Warlock 4
    Nick fury 3
    Modok 15
    Blade 3 revives, 1 team revive
    Terrax 9

All I got left is dragon dude and the thanos guy himself.

Is there a reason you didn’t bring Herc or CGR for the first half?
  • Options
    BigBuster said:

Pikolu said:

wow. where'd you get all those revives? you have any farming tips?

i want to jump in to the content, but I only have ~20 revives. wanna bring that up to ~60 before my first run
    I just did 3.2.6 for the last 12 days to prepare
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Just an update, I have spent some time going in with a r4 SW, r5 5* SW, and r3 6* Rogue. I'll finish it later today, but here is the casualties so far.
    Herc 0 revives
    Havok 7
    Warlock 4
    Nick fury 3
    Modok 15
    Blade 3 revives, 1 team revive
    Terrax 9

All I got left is dragon dude and the thanos guy himself.

15 revives on Modok. Now that's dedication.
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Pikolu said:

I'm sure you are all wondering, but yes, it does work for both carina challenges!

I streamed the final part on my twitch so you can experience all of my pain and agony in real time 🤣

Going to see if I can upload the VoD to YT as well.

My twitch channel is andr0val

Thank you for your sacrifice, I’ll be doing the right side with Herc for the first 4 fights to save myself some pain 😂
  • Options
    mmmbanyas said:

Pikolu said:

I'm sure you are all wondering, but yes, it does work for both carina challenges!

I streamed the final part on my twitch so you can experience all of my pain and agony in real time 🤣

Going to see if I can upload the VoD to YT as well.

My twitch channel is andr0val

Thank you for your sacrifice, I’ll be doing the right side with Herc for the first 4 fights to save myself some pain 😂
    That's very wise, That dragon man took me like 23 revives haha. Fortunately I only used half of my revive stash so I have enough for a few more runs
  • Options
    Do you think it’s more economical to do it that way then split it into an extra run?
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Do you think it’s more economical to do it that way then split it into an extra run?

It really depends, it would have been a lot more economical to use herc on the first 4 fights on the right side since the only fight that truly sucks on the second half of the right side is going to be peni, and maybe a bit scorpion as well.

For my account it was more economical to put both in 1 because I didn't have the greatest options for brotherhood of mutants. I would have brought SW and Rogue for that anyways and on alpha force would have been the same except sigil witch too on the team.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

You can do brotherhood quite cheaply if you have a high ranked Omega Red. Doing the two in one run saves a massive amount of time regardless though. I did have a R3 Rogue and max sig R3 SW already though
  • Options

Mauled said:

You can do brotherhood quite cheaply if you have a high ranked Omega Red. Doing the two in one run saves a massive amount of time regardless though. I did have a R3 Rogue and max sig R3 SW already though
    It’s a real dilemma 😂 my Mutant brotherhood is properly stacked. R4 Prof, R3 Omega, alternate avengers is going to be gross though for sure.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Mauled said:

It’s a real dilemma 😂 my Mutant brotherhood is properly stacked. R4 Prof, R3 Omega, alternate avengers is going to be gross though for sure.
    It was WELL worth it for me personally just for the time saving even if it may have ended up costing more items (though I'm not sure that's the case either).
  • Options
    Quick question for you Any reason you did the left side instead of the right? Isn't the left one harder?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    @Pikolu How worth it is max sig 6* og switch? I have her duped and can rank up...

Also, @Worknprogress, why so Omega on brotherhood? Have a sig 200 r4 and wondering how worth the Carina challenges are...

Will definitely try the first 4 fights and swap in trick though.

Herc for the right is probably the best option?

Left side, possibly warlock or HB?
  • Options

Mauled said:

Does Rogue need to be duped? My 5* is duped, but would rather bring in the 6*
  • Options

@Pikolu How worth it is max sig 6* og switch? I have her duped and can rank up...

Also, @Worknprogress, why so Omega on brotherhood? Have a sig 200 r4 and wondering how worth the Carina challenges are...

Will definitely try the first 4 fights and swap in trick though.

Herc for the right is probably the best option?

Left side, possibly warlock or HB?

The person I know that had a really cheap OR run went left path. He just does a ton of damage without having to do much and also is super sustainable with recoil.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Mauled said:

She's not gonna do a whole lot either way honestly. I used her a decent bit for Kraven and on Scorp but SW was the workhorse of that team easily. It's not fun at all but it saves time so if efficiency isn't the most important thing to you, it's worth it imo.
  • Options

Siliyo said:

Mauled said:

She's not gonna do a whole lot either way honestly. I used her a decent bit for Kraven and on Scorp but SW was the workhorse of that team easily. It's not fun at all but it saves time so if efficiency isn't the most important thing to you, it's worth it imo.
    Who did you use for Dorm, Bishop, Crossbones, and Overseer before switching?
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Mauled said:

Who did you use for Dorm, Bishop, Crossbones, and Overseer before switching?
    Herc