**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stop Voting For Spider Punk!

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Deathlok isn't a very popular character in the comics. He was kind of a flop on Agents of Shield. Why is it surprising that he didn't win a popularity contest?

Spider-man is the most popular character from Marvel. He has been for a long time. While I did not vote for him, it is not shocking that a version of him is winning a popularity contest.

White Tiger likely gets some votes because of her ties to a spider-man cartoon.

Gladiator is who I voted for. Thought he was great in the X-Men cartoon back in the day and is amazing in any of his comics. Especially the Annihilation event.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Well, I voted for Echo, so... 🤷
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

#boycottspiderpunk

#enoughspiderpeople

#voteforgladiator
    #voteforbullseye
    #voteforwhitetiger

#justicefordeathlok

I gotta ask, what do you think a boycott is
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Well, I voted twice for the Punk. Why ? Because I didn’t know quite all the others (an effect to select such not famous characters), because I didn’t imagine good things for Bullseye (who looks like Black Bolt), because the Punk’s design was original. I enjoy the original designs, like Spider Ham, Dra-Knull-a and Scorpion.
    I also voted for the white panther because the white colour changes from the 3 black panthers.

Yes, the Punk will have some SP with his guitar. So what? Among the more or less 240 characters, have we got another champion with a guitar or who deals with music? No. So let’s have fun!

By the way, just for fun :smiley:
    We already have a Spider-Venom, a Spider Tech, a Spider Skill, Miles, Spider 99, Spider Ham, a Spider-Strange.
    But no Spider Mutant. What about Spider-Wolverine?
    Or a special mix like Spider-Hercules or Spider-CapAm? And so on. :smiley:
  • El_Capo said:

hope bullseye win

Same, I’ve been waiting for more Hell’s Kitchen.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    El_Capo said:

hope bullseye win

Vote Bullseye!

Well, I voted for Echo, so... 🤷

Same :)

Remember kids a vote for Spider Punk is a vote for a worse Battlerealm😂

Exactly
  • Spider-man is just so popular to all generations and it doesn't help that he has an actual Spider-Verse which adds to his diversity. Yes, they may seem annoying with the repetitiveness of all the science spider-people, I was waiting for other classes of spider-people like MJ as Spinneret being Tech, Noir as Skill, Madame Web as Mystic etc. You won't be able to escape the future of the game being overrun with Spiders even with the fan vote, which this post just encouraged people to do. But I'd rather have Spiders that have their own comics and characters than throwaway mutant champs from Krakoa who'd no ones seen/heard of.

Spider-man is just so popular to all generations and it doesn't help that he has an actual Spider-Verse which adds to his diversity. Yes, they may seem annoying with the repetitiveness of all the science spider-people, I was waiting for other classes of spider-people like MJ as Spinneret being Tech, Noir as Skill, Madame Web as Mystic etc. You won't be able to escape the future of the game being overrun with Spiders even with the fan vote, which this post just encouraged people to do. But I'd rather have Spiders that have their own comics and characters than throwaway mutant champs from Krakoa who'd no ones seen/heard of.

Yeah. At least Marrow didn't make it lol. But still, voting for Gladiator or Bullseye seems like a much more logical choice. They bring so many more unique abilities and potential to the game. And besides, last year's Summoner's Choice was already Science, so why not vote for something different, like Bullseye or White Tiger. I'd rather have White Tiger than another spider any day
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    the only character I have some familiarity with is Bullseye, so he gets my vote.

I’m cool with the spider-verse as long as they’re interesting though. Been waiting for the day they add Jessica Drew and Silk, along with villains like Prowler, Sandman, and Lizard
    Etm34 said:

the only character I have some familiarity with is Bullseye, so he gets my vote.

I’m cool with the spider-verse as long as they’re interesting though. Been waiting for the day they add Jessica Drew and Silk, along with villains like Prowler, Sandman, and Lizard

Yeah, and instead Kabam went the lazy route and added all the Spider Suit variations. Shame on you, Kabam. Shame on you
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★

First of all, it's not rigged. Lol. I appreciate your fanaticism, but people will vote for who they want. Also, there's a reason there are so many. Spider-Man is one of the most beloved characters in Marvel. He was introduced in 1962. Fun fact, the oldest was HT, in 1939.

Not the HT most would be thinking of. The Fantastic Four HT wasn’t introduced until 1961. The oldest character that’s still relatively the same now (in the comics at least) would be Namor.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

First of all, it's not rigged. Lol. I appreciate your fanaticism, but people will vote for who they want. Also, there's a reason there are so many. Spider-Man is one of the most beloved characters in Marvel. He was introduced in 1962. Fun fact, the oldest was HT, in 1939.

Not the HT most would be thinking of. The Fantastic Four HT wasn’t introduced until 1961. The oldest character that’s still relatively the same now (in the comics at least) would be Namor.
    You know your history. :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Namor is the oldest superhero currently still in Marvel comics, but the OG Human Torch actually also still exists in the modern day continuity, most recently in the Invaders comics. He was introduced a bit after Namor, making him the second oldest active Marvel super hero character in terms of publication.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Gladiator for me

But I support this post - pls no to Spider Punk
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    According to Sources : This post is a trick to make people vote for Spider Punk. :wink:
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Namor is the oldest superhero currently still in Marvel comics, but the OG Human Torch actually also still exists in the modern day continuity, most recently in the Invaders comics. He was introduced a bit after Namor, making him the second oldest active Marvel super hero character in terms of publication.
    no, Human Torch debuted in Marvel Comics #1.

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    If he's a mutant I'm voting 4 him.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    From what i read about the guy he is a human mutate....if he get selected he will be a mutant spiderman....we have a spiderperson in each class except mutant (skill - stealthy, science - og, gwen, ham, S99, etc., cosmic - symbi spidey, mystic - spidey supreme, tech - stark spidey)....we need to complete the set... lets get it done people...
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    The idea of hitting people with a guitar is going to make me vote for him even harder.