**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hercules Replacement in EOP

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
No, its not by choice I just never got him.
with that out of the way
I just got this sent on my ally chat

and I wanted to know if there is a champ who can take all champs like this
like can cgr with a few revives duplicate this? or anyone else?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Are these counters for the top or bottom path? Or both? Also cgr can take most on this path. Slayer of gods on YouTube showcases a lot of the fights with cgr.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    @Amazing_Demon05 can you post the rest of the infographic (I'm assuming there is another part/page to it).
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    How is this person doing warlock with Hercules
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★

How is this person doing warlock with Hercules

He's not. Look at the color of the banners on top and bottom. He only went on the left path on that top selection of champs.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Its saying that for the robot challenge, which is the first horizontal line, take hercules, warlock, and nebula. Then, switch herc out for dragonman after the choice node.

I love this infographic and I plan to use it HARD
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★
    Hercules on Warlock is a big NoNo
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    How does Herc handle Warlock on the non-Robot objectives?
    Don't you need an armor break, and CapIW can't be on the team as well right?
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I have the same dilemma. No herc above 4*. Imma have to hold off on this until I get him, I guess. I have every carina challenge option ranked up, just not the main guy.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 303 ★★
    He doesn't do the Warlock fight. You bring Warlock for that. Then you bring Nebula or Dragonman as your third. At the switch, swap Herc for Nebula or DM (whichever one you didn't bring in your initial 3). The rest of the infographic is for the bosses on the bottom.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    He brings warlock for warlock you guys, Herc does the rest of the first half. Then robots take the second half
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    Makes sense now. Infographics is using color coding and not just rows/columns.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    JeJean said:
    No comprende le chart - ayudame por favor?

BigBuster said:

I have the same dilemma. No herc above 4*. Imma have to hold off on this until I get him, I guess. I have every carina challenge option ranked up, just not the main guy.

I am gonna use CGR as a substitute for him
    Tell me how it goes! I'd love to be able to do EOP now instead of waiting until I (if I ever do) get herc
    @Amazing_Demon05 Thanks for the update

I'm thinking of doing the dimensional beings challenge with CGR Ghost Galan -> CGR Hood Galan

I'll probably do my gauntlet runs until then and see if I get even a 5* Herc in the meantime because this seems like a real pain.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    There's not, Im waiting for him as a 6* because I dont really want to rank my 5* because of my lack of ISO