Options

Characters randomly charging Heavys

I've been having an issue on these past few days. It used to happen to me in the past, and now it came back.

Sometimes, my champions start to do random inputs during gameplay, 99% of time being charging a heavy attack completely out of nowhere, which is now happening quite frequently once again.

Anyone else is experiencing this? Or could it be a problem with my device? It's the second device i experience this issue on.

Comments

• Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Happens to me also
  • Options
    MetricAreaMetricArea Posts: 27
    For me characters don't charge heavies, and this can happen 2 or 3 times in a row which can be very detrimental in BGs
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I got the same issues on my Samsung Galaxy S21
    It kind of happens with all champs but I feel like it may be kind of champ specific, i feel like I have it happen more with Rintrah than any other champion but that may very well be in my head. All I know is that yoou're not the only one
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I've had the never ending heavy charge off and on for a couple of years, through 3 different new model iphones. It comes and goes for sure and it's worse the harder the content. It's been reported many times but there's still no fix.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I particularly like the character charging heavy but decides to dash back move.