**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina's challenge 3 issue.

So i have completed all the challenges. But it says 2 remaining. Don't know what to do. Restarted game many times as well as logged out.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    🫡
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You need to be paragon for all 6 quests to be available. I’ll bet you’re thronebreaker who has 4 of the 6 available.
  • FJPOOLFJPOOL Posts: 5

You need to be paragon for all 6 quests to be available. I’ll bet you’re thronebreaker who has 4 of the 6 available.

Yes i was. But after completing 2 challenges i got enough material to be paragon and i did. But even after completing all remaining challenges those first 2 challenges didn't count in it. Now what should I do.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    Did you complete those 2 challenges before being paragon and so before having the objective appearing ?
    If so then it won't count
    xLunatiXx said:

Did you complete those 2 challenges before being paragon and so before having the objective appearing ?

Yes.... And i have a lot units that's why it's frustrating.
    FJPOOL said:

xLunatiXx said:

Yes.... And i have spent a lot units that's why it's frustrating.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    FJPOOL said:

Now what should I do.

File a simple and concise bug report with support so Kabam can properly investigate.

• Noobie069Noobie069 Posts: 5

• Noobie069Noobie069 Posts: 5
    Same issue with me. @Kabam Miike please solve this issue.
  • EndgodEndgod Posts: 63

Same issue with me too.
    I completed 4 when i was thronebreaker then 2 after becoming paragon
    It counts only the last 2
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Support is probably able to fix this within an instance.
    How should we know that they have even listened to us.
    Will someone reply us from the moderator
  • SelfAwarenessSelfAwareness Posts: 17
    We are not able to know bro. They warned me because of the fact I replied too many same topic instead of providing solution. They dont care about the biggest issue
    Then what is the point. I think we should comment on YouTube like richtheman, he always reads these forums. And talk about them on his channel. Maybe we should comment in his latest video about the issue
    Yeah think so. Letz do this. Otherwise we aint gonna get that t5 stone

FJPOOL said:

Now what should I do.

File a simple and concise bug report with support so Kabam can properly investigate.

Support is probably able to fix this within an instance.

Just write to support allready.
    @TheHeroDeserved how do we write to support ?
  • GhostytGhostyt Posts: 8
    Kabam is doing nothing on this issue, they are avoiding it
    Endgod said:

@TheHeroDeserved how do we write to support ?

https://kabam.com/support/
    Please @Kabam Miike do something
    @Kabam Porthos please help us
    Why dont u care about this issue ? Why do we have a forum if you do not care about bugs and game issues
    Yeah man we are not even getting any reply. Newly reported bugs are getting replies.
    Please do something
    @Kabam Jax
  • GhostytGhostyt Posts: 8
    Yes they are totally avoiding this issue….At least they should response something
    We should keep responding here everyone so that it stays on top in issues. And also tag some moderators
    The creator listened ♥️ love to richtheman
    Support please do something
  • lonelylonely Posts: 16
    pain. im only uncollected still. ive got a long way to go before cc :(
    yeah they should fix it asap
    At least they should reply us