**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's official!!!

CableCable Posts: 309 ★★
The absolute worst offer ever released now has a winner. The tier 1 and tier 2 catalyst offer is simply unbelievable. Who comes up with these ideas.

To add some constructive comments to the post this offer should have been tier 1 and 2 alpha catalyst. #unbelievable

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Well, with all those people on forums thank Kabam for the fantastic rewards in act 5.2, (of which most won't even attempt) They must feel there is a big need for these lower ranked players. To be constructive Kabam could look at the full player base and set rewards on a hero rating scale.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    As a business person. I really have no idea who this offer targets.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I wouldnt call it a bad idea. They must cover all the buckets of players. I wouldn't buy it, since I'm looking for T4B, but because my needs are different, it doesnt mean that those arent the needs of someone else
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    [color=darkorange
    But as we have said before, if you don't like an offer, you can 100% just ignore it and let it pass by.

In other words, Please stop calling us out for our lame offers so we can sucker people into thinking all offers are great!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This is over priced probably 10 times fold
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think ta a great offer for someone around level 25-30
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Its*
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    There was plenty of time to get those catalysts at the raccoon'a scrap storequest. What I would ask is to send these offers only to players that might be interested in them. Something like

if(summoner.level<30)
    sendLowTierOffer();

Show this to your designers and developers and they will in part understand why a lot of players are getting tired of what the game is offering th us.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    The pricing is realistic at lea... ok nvm. Very little merit to this offer. Easily farmable item at wild cost. Lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I'm sorry that you don't see any appeal in the offer, but this is probably not a big deal for somebody of your progression. This does not mean that it won't be applicable to other players.

But as we have said before, if you don't like an offer, you can 100% just ignore it and let it pass by. It does not mean that somebody else might not see some value in it.

I generally agree with that sentiment, and I think it is important that some of the offers are targeted at lower players.
    However, the only players that could possibly want these are lower players, and I think the offers are priced too high for lower players. For example, 550 units is more than the cost of 18 energy refills, and that's for 3 t2b and 6 t2c crystals, plus 50k gold. Granted, energy refills are worth less for any player this offer might be targeted towards, but it still seems off to me. I think these offers are 20%-40% too high for the target audience, even for people who want and need these items and willing to spend units on them.

I think more importantly, I believe most veteran players would advise newer players not to buy these because the units are going to become much more valuable downstream than what these offers will allow them to do. I would sooner advise a new player to buy the 400 unit 3* crystal, because that has a chance to be game-changing for a brand new player. These offers less so.

Understand, I'm not faulting anyone for choosing to buy them. I think it is possible for a player to "find value" in them, and not all big spenders have hundreds of thousands of points of rating: they have to start somewhere. But I personally think it is explicitly with these newer players that the offers should provide more value, particularly when it is specifically these players that do not yet have any experience in valuing offers.