**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I bet nobody in the world can beat my losing record in Battlegrounds

ValrozValroz Posts: 182 ★★
I’ve lost so much so that I’m just playing to lose now. Lol.

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

I lose 3 consecutive matches on purpose every 48 hours just to get the "Battle Ready" participation badges. I'm in Bronze 3 and haven't won a single match all season.

"Santa Bagging" lives on.

I actually tried to do the same today, and it took me over 10 minutes to lose two matches (I drafted weakest champs in defence and didn't even try to fight to lose as fast as possible, but only had 10 minutes before milestones refresh). With bs matchmaking I guess the best strategy to go with is start the fight and let it autofight, especially considering how much time it takes.
    The worst part for me is their loading screens, 2 fights and final screen will take something like a minute of waiting, + drafting time, and should I mention all the connection issues, fight restarts and more
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Can’t you leave for the same effect
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Can’t you leave for the same effect

I don’t think you get points for the solo/ally event if you forfeit
    Forfeiting a match was giving you the participation objective point in first betas, and it really made sense, since you had already payed the “fee” for playing a match.
    With current Prestige matchmaking, pushing many players going after only the daily objectives, it would save people’s time ngl 😉

• xIN4REDxxIN4REDx Posts: 35
    Kabam completely ruin battleground with the new buff because they want us to shuffle our deck. Its no longer fun nor competitive anymore. Kabam management should be shuffled
  • xIN4REDxxIN4REDx Posts: 35
    Kabam new slogans is awesome. If its not broke, lets break it. Cant fix current problem, lets add new content lol
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Too much negativity for 2023
  • OMXOMX Posts: 10
    edited January 2023
    Hopefully they learn something in this bg season.

The node buff is so ****, it actually demotivate peeps to play.

Come on kabam, you have a great mode of game play in bg. Don't screw it up

Ps: this buff isn't motivating people to shuffle their roster. This is making peeps quit BG.
  • Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    I haven't bothered with this season either. Look forward to a better global next one. I jump in to grab the participation tokens now and then.

Something I can't understand tho. I've filled my deck with 2 stars so that I can lose quickly. But in most cases it takes me more time than a normal match lol The impression I get is my opponents get perplexed, confused or dubious, I don't know.

But they take ages to ban, then ages to pick attackers and defenders. They probably think I'm going to mod and are maybe taking screenshots lol I'm obviously not a sandbagger coz there are only 2* in the deck.

So if anyone comes across someone clearly throwing the match: just be happy with the easy win and pick QUICKLY pls 😂 That's how you return the favor.

I'm really not joking. It's so slow that I've considered just putting in my normal deck back in. But I'd hate to purposefully lose with my best champs :/ Just one of thise things.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    MrSakuragi even beat OP in this.
    OP can't catch a break.