**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds...how is this fair?

So they pause the whole fight and win with a two star πŸ™ƒ

Comments

• Did you think that he's going to

It's a silly strategy but one that only works against weak players because they think you can't even score a measily 15k points. Although I don't agree with the time out strategy, I do feel you don't deserve to win if you can't score even 15k points.

This strategy is non existent in stronger tiers as it wouldn't work.

He scored 15k though
  • - fight him*
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lmao damn
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes, it's not cool.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Am I correct in interpreting what I'm seeing as the other guy pausing the game after 4 seconds and letting the time run out that way without either champion getting a hit in?

If that's the case, I think it should be addressed somehow. I vehemently disagree with the people saying that you deserve the loss because you couldn't score 15K points. If the other guy had put in a fair effort, he wouldn't have been anywhere near 15K either. People like that don't deserve to win no matter what the other player scores.
  • THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90 β˜…

Personally I don’t like it but it’s smart. I enjoy playing BG so I don’t do that I think you gotta play it out but Kabam has that pause button there it’s maybe not fair but it’s not cheating it’s a strategy lots are using
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam has commented that it's unsportsmanlike. Personally, I think it's not fair, regardless of who should be able to beat it or not. People are being rewarded for not playing, instead of based on their performance.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As I said it's a silly strategy that only works against weak players. I beg for people to do this to me, would be guaranteed wins. There are way bigger issues in BG matchmaking that Kabam is refusing to address or recognize.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Agree or disagree for if pause button is fair (in my opinion it is, since it’s available to both sides and you can’t really expect to win a match with 15k points), playing the match with a 2* was a 200 IQ move πŸ˜‰
    Sorry mate but you’ve been outsmarted πŸ™‚
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You should have done 1 light attack, pause and you would have won that fight
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The guy clearly had no intention of doing the fight. Likely threw it to keep a better matchup for round 3, which I think is a legit tactic.

Venom, who is an armour breaker and can nullify with SP1 should have walked this in.

The fact the the opponent won was probably more of a surprise to him than the OP.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 β˜…β˜…
    Remove the pause button already so we dont have to view these shameful grotesque acts of cowardice
  • TeemoISBadTeemoISBad Posts: 12 β˜…
    Seems like skill issue lad
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They guy forfeited by not playing his match and his score should reflect that with zero points, stop justifying unsportsmanlike behavior.