**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground Bug AGAIN!! Make it stop

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Couple days ago i won a fight at 98% health and in a few seconds and then i was taken to the victory screen to see i auto lost with defender at 100% health.

I didn't post it because i came out winning in the end. Despite players complaining about the same kabam has not found the bug fix yet.

Today i had the same issue but this time I lost. So that is 30 energy down the drain. Now i have to spend another 15 to win another fight to get to where I was before.

This is utterly frustrating. The node itself is bad and now this huge bug. Ton of modders

Very disappointed in this a season of BGs.

You can't find a proper thread on BG feedback in main discussion page or search.

Please Sort that out properly as well . Else we will have no choice but to start individual posts like this.

And yeah , fix the bug or provide compensation.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    Must admit I’ve not personally come up against that bug, but that outcome is 100% impossible without it being a bug. Just practice using my R3 torch against my R4 Nimrod and just let him hit me. I didn’t press anything and Nimrod punched himself down to 3% health.

Hopefully Kabam fix this soon. Don’t want to come up agains this in my final push for Gladiators Circuit.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

So the first pick is a fight I won but when ended I came straight to the second pick with a countdown on screen of 120 seconds the data is from the fight in the first pick. I didn't pick my attacker or defender in the second pick. So basically it forfeited my 1st fight then used the data for my second fight I didn't even do

Happened again
    Wonder if we are going to get any Response
  • CollinBakrCollinBakr Posts: 1

Happened to me a couple of times
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★

30 mins ago.....and this was my last win to get into platinum FINALLLLLLY!!!! And now because of a game bug I'm back at one medal in gold 1???? I actually put a ticket in this time....I'm going to annoy them until something comes of it. It's happened 3-4x to me but this was the last straw. If I had no medals I probably wouldn't care as much but if something isn't done this is def the last fight I'll do this season
    And this is maybe the 20th same exact post I've seen on this exact bug and I've seen ZERO kabam responses?
    Wozzle007 said:

Must admit I’ve not personally come up against that bug, but that outcome is 100% impossible without it being a bug. Just practice using my R3 torch against my R4 Nimrod and just let him hit me. I didn’t press anything and Nimrod punched himself down to 3% health.

Hopefully Kabam fix this soon. Don’t want to come up agains this in my final push for Gladiators Circuit.

Ya it's clearly a bug.....look at the fight duration. It just happened to me and it was to get into platinum. It was arguably the most deflating thing that has ever happened to me in this game. From a huge W and into plat down to gold 1 with only 1 medal
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267

Lost interest is BG...
    It's seriously irritating...
    Literally every second game is bugged now..
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267

More screenshots

• xIN4REDxxIN4REDx Posts: 35

• xIN4REDxxIN4REDx Posts: 35
    How is this season suppose to be fun or even competitive with this note. Its confusing to me. Maybe im not as smart like most. Really like this game mode tull this confusing season with this buff. I tried complaining but seems like agents pretending to be consumers try to bully and shut me up to not speak out. Maybe its just me
    They answered my ticket with a generic we are aware of this bug and if enough complaining happens you might eventually get a compensation....
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’ve had 5 of those matches in the last hour lol
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Also had it happen yesterday night. Sucks because what would've been a promotion to the next bracket in VT end up costing you 2 more matches to get it again.

Happened again is any mod going to acknowledge this post?