**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After all these years

Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
It's obvious that Kabam needs to shorten AQ to 3 days,Max 4. In this day and age people can't focus long term. I'm speaking for 2 generations.
Please have mercy on us Kabam gods
And do the right thing
Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I am happy that literally everyone in my ally despises AQ, we re Plat 2 alliance with endgame players who refuse to do AQ and its all good, i only join once or twice, sometimes i dont even join, worst game mode of all time, need rework asap
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    AQ is the most mindless part of the game maybe other than arena, even with the season 10 changes. I don’t want to have to think about doing something this mindless and repetitive 5 days a week
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

AQ is the most mindless part of the game maybe other than arena, even with the season 10 changes. I don’t want to have to think about doing something this mindless and repetitive 5 days a week

If it is that trivial, why not just have half your alliance do it every other day? You'd lose exploration rewards, but these days who cares.

The only alliances that absolutely need everyone doing AQ every day for five days straight are alliances struggling with their maps or alliances pushing for 100%. If it is so unchallenging it is mindless, everyone doesn't have to do it every day. You could probably get away with most of the alliance doing it two or three days out of the week and having five or six days off.