**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White Tiger vs Gladiator!! Who's got your vote?

White Tiger and Gladiator have made it to the final round of Summoner's Choice 2023. And a small sneak peak of their potential abilities have been revealed. Who gets your final vote?

White Tiger vs Gladiator!! Who's got your vote? 291 votes

White Tiger
62%
GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelSeverus35RaganatorADDIS0NRobbo101DrenlinChovnerJinxesaxeSpeedbumpMaverick75DeemonbalaSundance_2099Foxhero007meoreanDarkrider05Cat_MurdockAinyShadowstrike 183 votes
Gladiator
37%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaMagicBentonFrostybuffajrJadedKDoggg2017ScottryanheirDEZFeeney234fmussapLeediman39TerraFrankWhiteLongshot_33DragonMCOCSw0rdMasterRbk19cane47 108 votes

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    White Tiger
    White Tiger for me
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Gladiator
    Gladiator let's go!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★

I have no interest in either. How the hell is bullseye not in the game already? He's daredevils arch enemy and cooler then these guys. We don't need another OP cosmic we have enough.

So what your saying is, you don't want any more cosmic champs ever? That'll cut about half of comics characters out of the games future. Good luck with that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Gladiator

No Bullseye? Wow.

Gladiators been splitting my votes with Punk, so i’m going for him all the way

Did you not vote for bullseye?
    I did not. I’ve only voted for Gladiator and Spider-Punk.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Gladiator
    Bullseye
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72

No Bullseye? Wow.

Gladiators been splitting my votes with Punk, so i’m going for him all the way

Did you not vote for bullseye?
    I did not. I’ve only voted for Gladiator and Spider-Punk.
    Lol that may be why he didn't make it.
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Buttehrs said:

I have no interest in either. How the hell is bullseye not in the game already? He's daredevils arch enemy and cooler then these guys. We don't need another OP cosmic we have enough.

So what your saying is, you don't want any more cosmic champs ever? That'll cut about half of comics characters out of the games future. Good luck with that.
    Lol did I say that? No. We just don't need another one right now.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Gladiator seems to be ramp up champ with victories, so we first need to ramp up for better damage..
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    The name of my alliance is We Are Gladiators, so I’m not sure.
  • lonelylonely Posts: 16
    White Tiger
    tiger for me. was hoping spider would come, but guess not. tiger is next in line. she seems like a really good character. :)
  • White Tiger
    White Tiger because I know her more from TV shows compared to Gladiator. Gladiator's kit seems to be a common cosmic kit now, with more buffs lead to more persistent charges making them stronger throughout the quests like Herc, Corvus, Heimdall etc. While White Tiger's kit seems unique in that you actually want your foe to build up power for her to get stronger.
  • lonelylonely Posts: 16
    White Tiger

Buttehrs said:

Sorry, but this was too good to pass up on...

too good. my stomach started aching a bit. :smiley:
  • White Tiger
    lonely said:

Buttehrs said:

Sorry, but this was too good to pass up on...

too good. my stomach started aching a bit. :smiley:
    This Ladies and Gentlemen is a Prime Example of a Hasty Generalization Fallacy

Thanks for listening to my TED Talk
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Gladiator
    Gladiator

Who wants a Tigra clone?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    WHITE TIGER FOR THE WIN!!!!!!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Gladiator
    Have we already been able to cast our final votes?
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 89
    How do we cast our votes? There was a prize track previously for finishing fights to allow us to vote 4 Times but I don’t see it in my game this time
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    No to Hercules 2.0!