**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming featured predictions

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
We know there are going to be 7 featured champs in the upcoming crystal namely:
Idoom, spot, spidey supreme, shuri, attuma, mantis and absorbing man i.e. 2 tech, 1 science, 2 skill and 2 mystic.

out of the 3 science, 2 would be OG hulk and OG spidey as they are getting buffs. And i think the other 1 will be Quake as 7*s are around the corner!!

For mystic i think we’ll finally see Magik( for the same reason as quake and also dimensional being’s objective might come into play) and the other one might be dorm( again dimensional being objective)

In mutants i think we’ll finally see wolverine( same reason); and there might be omega red and white mags( brotherhood objective) and the 4th one might be a non objective champ…

For tech , might see ghost( thunderbolt objective) and a robot could be any…

For skill, i think we might see some champs that might get buffed soon enough like moonknight, elektra…

For cosmic, might see some objective related champs like CGR, any of the cap marvels, or a champ that might get buffed soon like drax and sym spidey(hoping they’ll give sym spidey a buff with OG spidey)

This all could be a big reach but i want to see how many i get correct 😅

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    Yeah think you're reaching big with 6 star magik/quake/wolvie. Will never happen lol but it's good to have hope.

I think max 1 of the top champs will be in this so only 1 of ghost/cgr/red mags/...

I'm just hoping that doc ock is in the featured since he has been in a lot of the past featured crystals. Still missing the 6 star for carinav2 and I have stopped trying for the 5 star since I will never rank him anyway.

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Yeah think you're reaching big with 6 star magik/quake/wolvie. Will never happen lol but it's good to have hope.

I think max 1 of the top champs will be in this so only 1 of ghost/cgr/red mags/...

I'm just hoping that doc ock is in the featured since he has been in a lot of the past featured crystals. Still missing the 6 star for carinav2 and I have stopped trying for the 5 star since I will never rank him anyway.

I’m actually the most certain with one of magik,quake and wolvie coming out as a 6* given the date for 7*s might coincide with when the next featured ends.

And yea i should’ve added doc ock with ghost up there
    ItsDamien said:

If Quake is added in this feature I will permanently delete my account. Not out of anger, but just because I’m that sure they won’t add her.

Don’t delete the game , save for the featured in that case😂
    edited January 2023

Quake will never come as a 6*, if kabam can delete the 5* version they would've done it.

I can see Magik as a 6* probably but her and wolverine will not come in the same crystal.

Also every featured has to have duds in it, smth we all hate but unfortunately that has been the case, you're waay too optimistic with the prediction here according to every featurd came out standards

Yea it’s kinda optimistic but there are duds there in moonknight, elektra , sym spidey,cap marvels, dormammu

I think we’ll see 6* quake very soon😄 maybe not in this featured( though i have predicted that) but surely in the next to next one.

I’m actually the most certain with one of magik,quake and wolvie coming out as a 6* given the date for 7*s might coincide with when the next featured ends.

And yea i should’ve added doc ock with ghost up there
    Only problem with that thinking . "They gotta be close cos 7&'s " issue with that is 7 stars aren't supposed to be replacing our 6*"s for awhile especially with ascension so highly doubtful ..

And if those three were to be added as playable 6*'s I'd guess magik would come 1st then wolverine only because of appc synergy he isn't already in game I'd say
    Then way

Way

Way

Way

WAY!!!! later as in around the time 6*'s become like 5*'s are now then MAYBE a quake . Tbh I can't stand here sad playstyle but she is op in the right hands (hands that can stay awake due to ùber boredom)
    True i have the same feeling that we’ll get magik first then wolvie and then quake.
    And I totally agree quake’s playstyle is very boring and though she is a very powerful character, and that is one of the reasons i think she’ll come soon enough now cuz we have powerful champs with fun playstyles.
    I have a feeling we’ll see atleast 2 of these champs in the upcoming featured and if we’re very lucky all of them together.
    It’s a prediction for fun on my gut feeling 😅
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    I agree with you, but I only think one of Wolverine, Magik or Quake will be in the next featured. I lean Magik, but I’m hoping for Wolverine. I don’t think Quake will get introduced as a 6* for awhile (if ever).
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    As the next update won't be released until after the next featured is available, we can safely assume that none of these champs (Quake, Magik, Wolverine) will be in it. We would see their 6* placeholder on the Unowned filtered champion list in the game already. This has been true for all previously unavailable champs like SW, Voodoo, Blade, etc.
    cur53d said:

As the next update won't be released until after the next featured is available, we can safely assume that none of these champs (Quake, Magik, Wolverine) will be in it. We would see their 6* placeholder on the Unowned filtered champion list in the game already. This has been true for all previously unavailable champs like SW, Voodoo, Blade, etc.

Yea that’s kind of true but the prediction has been made so let see what happens. Your comment really shattered my confidence though😂

Quake isnt getting added so soon. even kabam mike said hope not

Well he did say that jessica jones will take some time to come to the game but they then released her the very next month. So sky is the limit 👀
    cur53d said:

Actually just checked and I believe there will be an update before the next featured arrives, cuz the EQ is i think 14-15 days and the featured is some 12-13 days left. So lets see👀
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
    Your predictions seem too reliant on likely to be buffed champions, and don't have enough bad pulls/meh pulls.

There's always been at least 1 meme tier champion (currently Groot), as well as a bunch of meh/middle of the road champions that aren't bad enough to warrant a buff over other champions but aren't good enough to be excited about (Winter Soldier, X-23, Rogue, Man-Thing).

The current pool only predicted 1 buffed champion (Rocket), so it hasn't been a predictive featured. I don't recall exactly, but previous crystals predicted maybe 1-3 buffed champions only.

I don't think a 6-star Quake is coming to the game due to 7-stars. I can see Magik as a 6-star, but not Quake.
    Even a 6R3 Quake would bypass so much content even if the Defenders are 7-stars. Kabam would have to slap on evade counter nodes and force of will nodes to every new content.
    altavista said:

Your predictions seem too reliant on likely to be buffed champions, and don't have enough bad pulls/meh pulls.

There's always been at least 1 meme tier champion (currently Groot), as well as a bunch of meh/middle of the road champions that aren't bad enough to warrant a buff over other champions but aren't good enough to be excited about (Winter Soldier, X-23, Rogue, Man-Thing).

The current pool only predicted 1 buffed champion (Rocket), so it hasn't been a predictive featured. I don't recall exactly, but previous crystals predicted maybe 1-3 buffed champions only.

I don't think a 6-star Quake is coming to the game due to 7-stars. I can see Magik as a 6-star, but not Quake.
    Even a 6R3 Quake would bypass so much content even if the Defenders are 7-stars. Kabam would have to slap on evade counter nodes and force of will nodes to every new content.

Predictions gotta rely on something don’t you think?😂

And i mentioned some duh champs

Quake will never come as a 6*, if kabam can delete the 5* version they would've done it.

I can see Magik as a 6* probably but her and wolverine will not come in the same crystal.

Also every featured has to have duds in it, smth we all hate but unfortunately that has been the case, you're waay too optimistic with the prediction here according to every featurd came out standards

Yea it’s kinda optimistic but there are duds there in moonknight, elektra , sym spidey,cap marvels, dormammu

I think we’ll see 6* quake very soon😄 maybe not in this featured( though i have predicted that) but surely in the next to next one.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Quake won't appear as a 6 star. She broke too many nodes that it i hard for them to build content. Think 5* is the limit for her.
  • Kabam finally mostly has the reigns put on quake, they're not about to make her viable in the current meta by letting people get r4 versions of her.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    Im just hoping for 6 star magik to get added.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Well he did say that jessica jones will take some time to come to the game but they then released her the very next month. So sky is the limit 👀
    Well it was supposed to be a surprise reveal so he probably wasn't allowed to say anything that would hit at JJ entering the game.

There's also the fact that JJ isn't nearly as broken as Quake. Kabam has said multiple times they don't want another Quake/Herc/Kitty situation.

Well it was supposed to be a surprise reveal so he probably wasn't allowed to say anything that would hit at JJ entering the game.

There's also the fact that JJ isn't nearly as broken as Quake. Kabam has said multiple times they don't want another Quake/Herc/Kitty situation.
    Well lets see what we get😅 also I don’t think many players will be the same amount of interested that they used to be for 6* quake given what u said about herc and kitty; more fun and strong champs exist for content completion, i can see if you only have one slot for a champ and the defenders are beyond annoying you would wanna bring her but nowadays there are objectives to fulfill that even herc and kitty don’t fit so you can take the completion and exploration rewards but you can’t get the objectives rewards from them.
    Also i feel they have to add her sooner or later cuz I don’t think they can keep it like that forever…

Got only 2 right out of 17 ( og spidey and wags) I’m really bad at this prediction stuff😂