**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QOL Suggestion: ISO-from-stash option

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
Ranking up champions have become much more ISO-intensive the further the game has gone on and the ISO requirement for the highest ranks of 6*s are fairly ridiculous nowadays. Even if you're a Black ISO Market subscriber, you got to dip into the stash again and again to load up on ISO to pump into your champions as you rank them up. However, what if that was not the case? What if the process could be made much simpler?

I suggest that an option is implemented where you can draw ISO directly from your stash into the rank-up process. Say you need 100 bricks in order to rank up a champion and you have 30 ready to go in your inventory. Instead of pumping those 30 bricks into your champion, go to the inventory and claim another 30, pump those into you champion, and then repeating until you're done, what if you could simply click a "Use both inventory and stash bricks to level up champion" option? Can't we streamline the process that way? If it's possible to implement, I think it would be a gamechanger in terms of how easy it is to level up champions.

Comments

• this is in a dead subforum unfortunately :/
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Transformers actually had this. You could grab from your stash when ranking up champs.
  • At least there had been some progress regarding Stash versus some years ago.
    You used to NOT be able to SELL directly from Stash. And at least now you can.

** SUGGESTION ** @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax

(OP suggestion at top sort of hints at this, but I’ll make it more clear below)

As for using to LEVEL-UP. Maybe a great way to add that would be to have a checkbox on the Level-Up ISO selection screen (like they added with the “Auto-Select from ANY Class” checkbox now), and have it be “INCLUDE STASH” option.

This would show ALL ISO on the Level-Up screen itself (no matter if it is ISO from your Inventory or from your Stash).

After all done Leveling-Up a champ, you would still want to then make sure you refill your Inventory (from Stash, as currently done). But you wouldn’t have to be doing that constantly back-n-forth during the Level-Up process.

**Note, I’m suggesting the LEVEL-UP screen itself be able to include showing Stash ISO, as opposed to being able to select the ISO from within the Stash Screen, since the Stash Screen code would not have to change to add the handling of which Champion it is you are looking at and Leveling-Up.
    The Stash Screen code won’t have to be touched. Just the Champ's Level-Up screen would change.