**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG algorithm

So I have now fought in 13 BG matches where my Galan is not banned. However, I have yet to see him show up to be drafted. It’s to the point now where I’m more suspicious of the drafting algorithm than I am of other players cheating. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Well, that’s stupid to me but whatever
  • Options

When was that ever stated?

When did me banning theirs also ban mine?

(1) Isn’t it also stated at the top of the very same screen in which you do your Banning. Every BG, every time you are selecting champs to ban.

(2) Has been like that… Always.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Lesson learned: read
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    🤦🤦🤦🤦
    Wow just wow... 3 betas 4 seasons...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★

Well, that’s stupid to me but whatever

k
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Season 4 bruh... still dont know that to ban a champ, it bans from both players? lol

I usually ban the champs i dont have, not the best champs the opponent has, cause if i have them too, i dont see a problem.. unless mine is like 5* and his is R4
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    i have r4 galan. I never ban galan on the opponent. they usually ban mine but when they don't game on! the best is both using my galan at the same time as theirs to counter their galan lol
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Season 4 bruh... still dont know that to ban a champ, it bans from both players? lol

I usually ban the champs i dont have, not the best champs the opponent has, cause if i have them too, i dont see a problem.. unless mine is like 5* and his is R4

This second part is generally my Ban strategy. There's no advantage to keeping Galan around for example if yours is significantly inferior to your opponents. Also banning a champ that is also present in your deck makes it a little bit easier to pull the specific champs you are looking for. It's one of the reasons I had Korg in my deck even before I got him awakened.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen lots of questions like this lately. I think the fact that AW has one-sided bans and BG bans are two-sided confuses people.