**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any idea how this is possible?

Comments

• Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Here's another screen grab
  • Options
    And here's one after the guy that "skipped" over Weapon X took out my boss...
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

It's a pretty common visual glitch

I don't think this was a visual glitch. Weapon X was not defeated. He still showed as a "live" champ in the defender line-up, the node info said it was defended 0 times. Every source seems to show he was bypassed.

You say it's pretty common, so I assume you have seen this or something similar before? I'm just trying to understand it. I assume that it has some connection to the "undo" function?
  • Options
    You, watching the other team against your defense, may often be out-of-sync trying to watch current fights and movement.

Exit game and come back in, all should be resolved.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

A_Fungi said:

It's a pretty common visual glitch

I don't think this was a visual glitch. Weapon X was not defeated. He still showed as a "live" champ in the defender line-up, the node info said it was defended 0 times. Every source seems to show he was bypassed.

You say it's pretty common, so I assume you have seen this or something similar before? I'm just trying to understand it. I assume that it has some connection to the "undo" function?
    U ask for an answer.. they give u one and u question it...
    Ok fine.. yeah they jumped over weapon x and skipped it... They hacked a single node...
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Ok fine.. yeah they jumped over weapon x and skipped it... They hacked a single node...

I never claimed it was a hack. What I said was that multiple screens showed the node was not attacked and the defender was still active. I suspected some type of bug or a glitch related to use of the undo function and was curious if anyone else had seen anything like this.

General consensus seems to be that it was a visual glitch related to a sync issue.

Thanks for the feedback, but no need to be an ass.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023

Coppin said:

I never claimed it was a hack. What I said was that multiple screens showed the node was not attacked and the defender was still active. I suspected some type of bug or a glitch related to use of the undo function and was curious if anyone else had seen anything like this.

General consensus seems to be that it was a visual glitch related to a sync issue.

Thanks for the feedback, but no need to be an ass.
    Oh so u suspected something.. they confirmed your suspicion... U still questioned their answers and I'm the ass... Interesting