**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules Not Healing From Poison Anymore?

So I recently noticed that my Hercules isn’t recovering health normally from the “recoil masteries.” As you can see from the two photos, he is recovering health at a net positive in Seatins video but from a photo from the current version of the game, I am actually loosing health slowly from poison instead of healing from it. Is there some weird interaction that I am missing or is this a potential bug? This is most definitely not a node interaction as this screenshot is from a simple ROL run.

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    This is odd
  • Options
    Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59
    edited January 2023
    UPDATE: I’ve just been informed that it’s due to the fact that I am running a health boost. After all these years of playing this game, I never knew that this was an interaction lol
  • Options
    nOux said:

Its because u are running one of the HP boosts. Willpower only works from base HP pool while DE and LQ is from total. That means u are recovering same amount but damage taken from DE/LQ increases

Thank you for an answer! I was unaware of this interaction and it makes much more sense now 👍🏽