**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is AI behaving properly?

2»

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    You gotta love it when you're waiting for them to shoot off a sp, and AI is also waiting. When you dash forward, AI unleashes a sp. AI loves baiting u out.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    One thing I’ve noticed more of is the AI throwing specials into block. That never happened, yet it happens often, especially in battlegrounds
    If Kabam is expecting ppl to use up units or spend $$$ to revives and portions, I'm just keep being cheap playing this game with the input issues and erratic AI play. I have all the time in the world and I'm in no rush to get to paragon in the cheapest and non-spending fashion possible.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I decided to try the 3.2 og guillotine method. I haven't used her for much since the "buff" except arena. Finally, I will get some good use out of her and maybe change my mind about doing TB exploration! I hit with the first part of her heavy into Sentinel. Before the second hit of her heavy, he counters my heavy with his own. Swiped to exit game immediately.

I don't have the patience for it, but feel stupid for trying. They got me again.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

I decided to try the 3.2 og guillotine method. I haven't used her for much since the "buff" except arena. Finally, I will get some good use out of her and maybe change my mind about doing TB exploration! I hit with the first part of her heavy into Sentinel. Before the second hit of her heavy, he counters my heavy with his own. Swiped to exit game immediately.

I don't have the patience for it, but feel stupid for trying. They got me again.

True, a lot of heavys and specials are working differently, they punish you now when they couldnt before, its nonsense
  • Shanos100Shanos100 Posts: 6
    I usually buy Sunday cav offers, no more. I’m letting my unit and sigil monthly’s expire. I spend a a little during events, no more. Not a single comment from anyone at Kabam on this, despite numerous threads. We know they know the game is broken, acknowledging this means talk of compensation comes up. I don’t care about compensation, just fix the game. I may only be pennies to them, but they’re my pennies from now on. I hope there’s more like me out there as our combined pennies make dollars…
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    had another AI strange behavior in incursion.
    was fighting Wong as a boss in room 11 zone 9. he had a permanent power block, due to tn node, so i didn't have to worry about its sp.

hit him, was going to do MLLLM.First hit ok ! second hit never happened as between the 2 hits Wong decided to to a heavy ! How can the AI interrupt a combo by doing heavy while taking hit ?
    know Wong can be unstoppable, but interrupting a combo while being hit, no one can do that. The AI has no problem defying logic...

When AI takes control of your champ to make a mad suicide dash forward.
  • SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    Kabam do not make enough efforts to get more respect in the community, After all these years, they still make us disappointed, As if there is no way to make the game fun and profitable, Come on, really!!....