**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If this is the next 6* featured, I’m saving my 600k shards!

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m happy - 2 of my most wanted champs for BG (Sasquatch/overseer) are included alongside 7 featured champs.

There aren’t many dud pulls at all.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I am not a fan of the pool of basic champs as the ceiling is fairly low compared to previous crystals (yes, there are still a couple really good champs there), but I want all the featured champs. The basic pool in these is always available as a nice bonus, and for my account individually it isn’t great, but I’m still taking 40 shots at those 7 featured champs because that’s what I get the crystal for.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think that for the most part, this is a low ceiling, low floor crystal. Plenty of champs objectively above average but I’m not sure I would rank any of the 17 old champs in the top 5 of their class

My complaint (and this is truly a “me me me” issue) is that I’ve already awakened 12/17 old champs. 3 are unowned. 2 are unawakened. I only have like 140-145 6-stars so those numbers are out of whack for me. It should be 5-6 unowned champs, 7ish already awakened and 4ish unawakened.

The downside is that there’s a 50% chance my feature is just sig stones. I guess the upside is that 6 of the 12 are r3.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    It's not that bad the only horrid champs are black bolt OG Daredevil and sinister
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    i'm going to do featured crystal no matter what
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Venom The Duck gets no 6* featured crystal love
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I’m happy - 2 of my most wanted champs for BG (Sasquatch/overseer) are included alongside 7 featured champs.

There aren’t many dud pulls at all.

That's a good pool IMO. I have one at rank 4 and seven at rank 3. I have one of the FCs at rank 3 (Attuma). I don't have a ton saved -- enough to open 11 crystals. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Why did the mods delete the other thread about the feature crystal pool?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    I’d be surprised if this is accurate given several of these champs have been in recent crystals. Probably about as accurate as the last leak (which wasn’t).
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Likely bc it is a dupe of this or other threads.
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I feel like we're getting to a point where most players are going to have most basic pool champs in the featured crystals so they're just hunting the new ones only. Antman is the only one I personally don't care for but that's just me
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    If it’s genuine, it’s not a bad 6* Featured. I wouldn’t mind getting that first dupe on my Agent Venom, Magneto (HoX), Sunspot or Spider-Man (Classic). There’s a couple of duffers but most are at least ok.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I understand judging the feature on the misses but typically you’re opening the feature for the feature champions. And in the case there is 7, if you don’t want any of the feature champions then obviously don’t open them lol.

The only miss I need/don’t have is overseer, I have everyone else and then I also need the feature champions as I have none of them. So that’s 8/24 for me
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Axew said:

When leaks get deleted they are more than likely true
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Correct me if I'm wrong, this is the only leak I can find from the current 6 star featured pool. Also not sure if the leaker is the same from the OPs post but I heard it's the same.

But yeah, as you can see, this leak below wasn't entirely correct. So what I'm saying is I hope it's the same case here because the non-featured are disappointing for me LOL.

• Options
    They forgot to account for that kabam likes putting champions that are freshly buffed, or are about to be freshly buffed in the featured crystals. So we should be seeing IMIW, Chavez, and probably Hulk too in the next crystal.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I ran the numbers for my roster. For 17 old champs, I should expect about 7 already-duped, 4.5 champs to be awakened and 5.5 unowned. Instead it was 12-2-3. Ouch.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is the only leak I can find from the current 6 star featured pool. Also not sure if the leaker is the same from the OPs post but I heard it's the same.

But yeah, as you can see, this leak below wasn't entirely correct. So what I'm saying is I hope it's the same case here because the non-featured are disappointing for me LOL.

There were multiple leaks from different sources last crystal. The one the OP posted is someone that got it 100% correct.

• Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161

There were multiple leaks from different sources last crystal. The one the OP posted is someone that got it 100% correct.

Oh, okay. Thanks for correcting. Weirdly enough that graphic I sent was from Lagacy as well (he even made a video).
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Legacy initially shared the prediction Kahlkorver shared, which ended up not being correct. Obviously he later corrected it when the actual info came out.

If it is accurate, definitely somewhat less exciting for my roster than the current one has been, but that isn’t too surprising given how surprisingly good the current one was for my roster. Wouldn’t be the worst though. 11 champs I don’t have, which isn’t bad, and a solid chunk of those I would rank. 7 first time dups, although only 2-3 of them would be useful. 6 champs I wouldn’t want again (already have, already duped, not going to rank).

Like others, the biggest gap I see is champs that have been buffed that I’d expect to see in the crystal. Some combo of IMIW, Juggs, Hulk, AC I’d expect to see in addition to Spidey.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Black Bolt?? seriously? i mean why? This definitely makes me unsure about how many of these I open. It wouldn't be horrible pulls outside of Black Bolt and OG Daredevil but still.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    We have groot in current featured so it’s obvious they need to match with next featured.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’ve been saving all my shards for this one, and I’m not disappointed. Even the less appealing ones aren’t completely horrible.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Pretty trash imo, specially the mutants, not worth the 5 champs or so that i want, might get back to dual class
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    I will probably burn a dozen or so tries at the 6-7 champs I want. But I cannot see throwing away more shards, especially when the crown jewel will join the basic shortly.

Dr. Zola