**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

its been abt 8 years yet they forget to add the new masteries

Comments

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    They're coming soon... in early June... in 2025
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I’d rather have mastery presets available, rather than these “coming soon” extra masteries.
    We know they have the tech to do it now. It already happens with the BGs mastery presets.
    Not expanding them to other game modes, is an annoying thing for players, and a serious company shouldn’t act that way.
    Hope they won’t delay it more. There is no excuse anymore.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Based on kabam trends "coming soon" can mean sometime within the next 10 years.
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★

It's coming with bases, galcticus raids, wish crystals and sentry buff. All on the same update

Don’t forget the dual mastery setup, which at this point probably needs to be a tri-mastery setup. At this point, I’d settle for having 5 more mastery points to use on my current set up
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

It's coming with bases, galcticus raids, wish crystals and sentry buff. All on the same update

Don’t forget the dual mastery setup, which at this point probably needs to be a tri-mastery setup. At this point, I’d settle for having 5 more mastery points to use on my current set up
    If masteries 2.0 was another 5 points and making class masteries worth using, they could call it a job well done and they'd be right, IMO.
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    What about having fixed pre-sets for Defenders and Attackers like in Battlegrounds? To unlock the coming soon masteries, we would need more points available.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Masteries 2.0 are coming out in 2019!! Wait….
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I still don't understand how we still pay for mastery set ups after unlocking them.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★

I still don't understand how we still pay for mastery set ups after unlocking them.

Because greed is why.... we don't buy masteries from Kabam.... we simply RENT them..... :neutral:
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    It's been 8 years and you STILL haven't unlocked willpower???
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I smell the Bases treatment soon
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Human Torch is in desperate need of incinerate versions of deep wounds and double edge, call them severe burns and self immolation (or scorched earth).

Current masteries were written when bleed and poison were the only dot debuffs.

Where’s the love for incinerate and shock etc 😜

Or…save the new masteries for 7* as their unique feature 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Aburaees said:

Human Torch is in desperate need of incinerate versions of deep wounds and double edge, call them severe burns and self immolation (or scorched earth).

Desperate?? as if he doesn't a absolutely melt r4 mystics
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★

Only mystics? LOL

OP isn’t wrong in principle. However, I feel like complex mastery customizations on top of an 8 year old game / code base could be a significant challenge for the dev team (i.e. please don’t break the game). Then again, complex mastery customizations could really breathe some life into the game.

• Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

Aburaees said:

Lol, I was semi-joking
  • Options
    MentorMentor Posts: 9
    From game knowledge we all know that their "coming soon" means they will be released in the next 5 to 10 years or probably get scrapped out like what they did to Alliance Base. I mean they can release additional 20 mastery points.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No Jax post…

They aren’t coming ☹️
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    *Wish crystal runs out of the room* way to go guys you hurt wish crystal feelings! Lol.