Options

Kabam - Regarding AW season 39.

XaroXaro Posts: 13
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
I will do my best not to express my true feelings towards the management team, as what I need to say is important.

I’m sure you understand the issue with the lack of responsiveness you showed in the first wars of the season that tie breakers gave the loser the points over the winner.

The correct way to have solved that was immediately extend the match making timer, remove the points AND the rating for +/-

What you did do, was nothing. Which resulted in a ripple affect that can’t be undone. As DSVG got credit for a win they were not suppose to have, it altered every single master matchup for the entire season. You can’t just simply remove the points and think that is sufficient. The match making for DSVG was leaps and bounds harder than any other alliance. We earned those points by the end of the season.

By all means, newn deserves the points added to them now, but their schedule was also altered for easier match ups.

The ramifications for the actions you did not take then, and the excessive actions you are trying to make now will be very high.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    So I always used to think, if an ally piloted or cheated and hence won the war or wars. Docking them at the end, is that the correct solution? What about the alliances that lost, which probably they would have won in case they didn't cheat or mod or piloted and hence cause a ripple effect thought-out the season not from 1 war but many wars where the team chose to pilot or cheat or mod whatever. It's only when 2 top teams collided and a wrong result given, we are asking questions. I'm not saying the questions are wrong or the answer provided by kabam by whatever they did is correct. But I'm just emphasising that if any team wins in a wrong way either be it system related or cheating, it should be handled immediately before next war matchmaking starts or else the ripple effects branching out is just too huge to handle to say that the season was fair and square. Kabam has to give war season the highest degree of observance and immediate actions are needed to be taken.
  • Options
    This also had a ripple effect across all the master matchups.
    Some master alliances had such an easy laughable schedule, and some p1 alliances averaging 15 deaths a war climbed into masters.
    On the other hand, we had unlucky master alliances with absolutely horrendous matchups war after war, losing with an average of 4-6 deaths a war.
    now we have multiple UNDESERVING alliances that avoided ALL master matchups sitting in masters and those with horrible schedules sitting in p1.
    Matchmaking NEEDS to be looked at ASAP. This stuff doesnt fly.
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    It wouldn’t be a bad idea for Kabam to consider limiting the number of times you can play the same opponent in season to just one

I don’t know why the matches during season have to be repeated. Someone has to play top 3-5 alliances twice per season, it’s not exactly fair imo

I’m sure every alliance would appreciate more variety in matches (and that would make it more balanced) rather than repeating the same schedule of tough or easy opponents twice a season

It’s a lottery at this point

Doesn’t matter how good the alliance is (unless they are top 3), so much depends on schedule

Either you get lucky or you don’t
  • Options
    Herkes7Herkes7 Posts: 15
    Ostrich and sand comes to mind here
  • Options

To add some context
  • Options
    Xaro said:

I will do my best not to express my true feelings towards the management team, as what I need to say is important.

I’m sure you understand the issue with the lack of responsiveness you showed in the first wars of the season that tie breakers gave the loser the points over the winner.

The correct way to have solved that was immediately extend the match making timer, remove the points AND the rating for +/-

What you did do, was nothing. Which resulted in a ripple affect that can’t be undone. As DSVG got credit for a win they were not suppose to have, it altered every single master matchup for the entire season. You can’t just simply remove the points and think that is sufficient. The match making for DSVG was leaps and bounds harder than any other alliance. We earned those points by the end of the season.

By all means, newn deserves the points added to them now, but their schedule was also altered for easier match ups.

The ramifications for the actions you did not take then, and the excessive actions you are trying to make now will be very high.

@Kabam Miike anyone gonna respond to a query raised hours ago which should be quite straight forward to respond to since most of it took place weeks ago…

• Options
    JOKE94JOKE94 Posts: 16
    Seriously, Kabam? Now even deleting comments and locking this post on the 3d page of the forums? Pathetic. Seems like you don’t want more money from me…
  • Options
    they have muted this thread and want it to die.
    lol
    what shady practices, mod. shame on you guys.
  • Options

• Options
    Any response?
  • Options
    24hours and counting
  • Options
    Damn guys is it really that hard to give any communication? Even if it’s something along the lines:

- we mucked up
    - We know there is inherent issues which we are looking at resolving in the future
    - Sorry but it is what it is

Anything is better than nothing, saying nothing in any industry and just deleting/hiding/shying away from an issue is seen as a flaw…

At the moment all we have seen is, posts regarding this be deleted, thread is not being bumped during new comments and a lack customer relations
  • Options
    Heck33Heck33 Posts: 12
    @RichTheMan any chance you could help shine a spotlight on this? These seem like reasonable questions.
  • Options