**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please help. I need a coach or something

Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I love the game, but at the same time hate the game. I’ve been playing on my main for five years. I have nine accts. I do not play for hours every day. I am trying to move my main to tb. I just got cav last year and it took a year to get there. I have been making a tb run for four months and am still stuck. I am on 6:4:4 at the moment and cant even get past the second fight on any path. I get that there is a counter and a playstyle for every node and champ. But i watch videos and everything and still don’t understand some of the things i watch don’t work like they do in the videos. Is there anyone out there that has line and is willing to maybe connect with me and explain certain fights and nodes/ champions every now and then. I have tried watching videos and most of the time they don’t break it down enough for me to get it. I try to di what the videos say and it dosn’t work like it does in the video. And with the new game modes and champs coming out constantly i cannot keep up. I am on the verge of just quitting cause its not fun anymore. Fir those of you that are experts and just want to reply “try harder”. Please just don’t.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

Thats what i am doing. For that reason. Just playing my main. But act six is INSANE. There were two separate quests that took me over three months and hundreds of revives to finish

On which quest of 6.1 you are exactly?
    You said 6.1 one chapter before Cavalier. Did you meant one quest before Cavalier?
    Give some more detailed info in order to help you 😉
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

Sean_1486 said:

Thats what i am doing. For that reason. Just playing my main. But act six is INSANE. There were two separate quests that took me over three months and hundreds of revives to finish

On which quest of 6.1 you are exactly?
    You said 6.1 one chapter before Cavalier. Did you meant one quest before Cavalier?
    Give some more detailed info in order to help you 😉
    he has mentioned he is on 6.4.4
    You are right, I was confused with another post of a player asking for help too 🙂
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★

Spending months on a single path is crazy lol

When you’re splitting energy and time amongst multiple game modes? Not that surprising really. Especially if a specific quest demonstrates a roster deficiency and you pause to address that deficiency before moving on.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,203 ★★★★
    I did whole Act 6 with Seatin Man of Legends videos
  • GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
    edited February 2023
    Agent_7 said:

Spending months on a single path is crazy lol

When you’re splitting energy and time amongst multiple game modes? Not that surprising really. Especially if a specific quest demonstrates a roster deficiency and you pause to address that deficiency before moving on.
    I think I may have misunderstood. I thought he was stuck inside a quest and doing it for months 😅
    I’m looking back on it and thinking that 3 months in the one quest without backing out would have been crazy crazy. Spending 100s of revives on 2 quests is way too much though
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Send your roster here and I’m sure community will help you out
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 622 ★★★
    MCOC Noob's videos are great. He uses an assortment of champions because not everyone has all the top meta champions. He's also very thorough in explaining each path. We all hit a wall at some point, just practice & keep trying. You'll get there
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Tryin
    g
    to

I have a lot more six starts just not ranked up yet. Might need to do so if these dont work
    edited February 2023
    Sean_1486 said:

Tryin
    g
    to

Lmao, you have a pretty pretty good roster, you should be able to do everything with almost no difficulty, let me see how 6.4.4 looks and Ill try to make you a team
    edited February 2023
    Sean_1486 said:

I have a lot more six starts just not ranked up yet. Might need to do so if these dont work

Take the Sabretooth Path with: some of those:

Silversurfer (does more damage because of the incineration and receives no dmg from it)
    Human Torch (same)
    Colossus (immune to it)
    Sunspot (immune to it)

And then some decent champs for the boss, its just a normal Cap Marvel fight with some "annoying" nodes; if you have Doom, thats an easy fight, if not just bring some champs that dont need to use SP (unless they oneshot) or Heavys to do damage, so she doesnt get extra charges.

Its pretty straight forward, the hardest fight you have will probably be Domino, not even Cap Marvel
    I will give that a try. Thank you
    Sean_1486 said:

No problem fam, I hope you are able to do it
    Sean_1486 said:

Could you do it finally?
    I havnt had time to sit down and try yet. Work is really busy at the moment
    Lol no, it didnt work. It says to use a heavy to make furies gi away so you dont get degen. But its not working. It keeps degening anyway. I lost all five champs by the second fight
    I’m using heavy but the furies keep gaining anyway. So the degen is isabely fast
    Insanely
    You are doing something wrong, I just tried it and it works perfectly
    I fully believe that, i just don’t think this game is for me anymore. Its more of a chore than fun. I used to really enjoy it but now the amount of time you have to put in to any game mode just to study champs and nodes is insane. I don’t feel like having to study should be something needed to play a game. Just not a good use of my time.