**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champ Of 2022

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
Here we go we have
Winner of Jan-Mar

Omega Sentinel!!!
Apr-Jun

Scorpion!!!
Jul-Sept

Galan!!!
Oct-Dec

Spot!!!
And the wildcard

Hulkling!!!
Who will be crowned the best champ of 2022

Best Champ Of 2022 224 votes

1st Quarter Winner Omega Sentinel
2%
MasterSmokeLeediman39KnordyGreenRaptor413hdsjskskskHalpy 6 votes
2nd Quarter Winner Scorpion
35%
Il_CuocoFeeney234IraklievilKINGwilsonigotgame1075buttersShadowstrikeHzoriBrokenAustinU823rockykostonDRTOredsoxpatsfan89Cr7ms7rs7Denzel116Wine_LoverLuke9523SunRiceKaratemike415Mobile_P0tat0 79 votes
3rd Quarter Winner Galan
35%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorSpity68buffajrTendersquadTerraHenriqueSCCPKuzuri_1832Darkrider05Mhd20034Darth_StewieMadhanHiphopdjr17FloorKillerRabarberstengelAleorAmaadAkiraExiRockyshockyAvetrex2 79 votes
4th Quarter Winner Spot
3%
JinxesaxeTotal_Domin01Tony886RocketWaffleSirGamesBondWasy1Hulverine_1 7 votes
Wildcard Hulkliing
23%
KDoggg2017AzKicker316TristanMqc19JayedJoySandeepSIamnikeLogan00Sachhyam257Gustavo20AnythingGoes711IKONIvarTheBonelessPikoluRockypantherxHector_1475UsagicassidyZeezoosKRANꓘEwell65SSS69 53 votes

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    3rd Quarter Winner Galan
    Galan. I'm still going all out in the featureds hoping to get him
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Halpy said:

He is not that good. Dont get your hopes up. You might be dissappointed
    Yeah he’s kinda overrated
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Wildcard Hulkliing
    Lpoo said:

It’s crazy that Hulkling is only a wild card, I’d say he’s either #1 or #2 behind scorpion, #3 is Galan. This year rocked

Exactly this.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Lpoo said:

It’s crazy that Hulkling is only a wild card, I’d say he’s either #1 or #2 behind scorpion, #3 is Galan. This year rocked

You yourself said that you might put him at number 2 behind scorpion he lost the Apr-Jun poll to scorpion I thought that it wasn't fair to him so I made a wildcard poll
    Also forgot to announce the voting will end Feb-12
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,143 ★★★★
    3rd Quarter Winner Galan

Halpy said:

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY
    YOU GUYS MUST NOT BE USING GALAN RIGHT BC HE'S FRICKIN AWESOME.
    (Spot is my 2nd choice btw he is so fun to play).
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I don't know about "best", but my favorite is Scorpion.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    I've found lots of content (in act 8) that I couldn't use Galan in -- usually because it was too difficult to heavy. He's still a great champ, but I'm disappointed how many times I couldn't use him.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★

My reasoning for Scorp is because there isn't a single piece of content in the entire game Scorpion can't rampage over with just the Venom synergy

His only downfall is going up against debuff immune nodes
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,143 ★★★★
    3rd Quarter Winner Galan
    Ppl who say galan isn't good don't have him and are jealous of the ppl who do nuff said
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    3rd Quarter Winner Galan

Halpy said:

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY
    YOU GUYS MUST NOT BE USING GALAN RIGHT BC HE'S FRICKIN AWESOME.
    (Spot is my 2nd choice btw he is so fun to play).
    Yeah Galan is really fun to play, and his Harvest damage is just off the charts. Y'all aren't playing him right. At his best he's even better than Scorpion. Scorpion is kinda overrated tbh
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Wildcard Hulkliing

Lpoo said:

You yourself said that you might put him at number 2 behind scorpion he lost the Apr-Jun poll to scorpion I thought that it wasn't fair to him so I made a wildcard poll
    Yes I understand why he lost the Apr-Jun vote, but I still think in some content he’s #1. I appreciate you making him a wild card
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★

I've found lots of content (in act 8) that I couldn't use Galan in -- usually because it was too difficult to heavy. He's still a great champ, but I'm disappointed how many times I couldn't use him.

I agree with you as well. If I want to clear a path, I’ll use Galan for the easy fights to end them quickly, but for the more complicated fights my Herc will often have to step in. Galan can do complicated fights sure, but I’ve been surprised at how less efficient he becomes.

For example the node on the mojo side quest - lose power when not near opponent and take damage at 0 - Galan is practically unusable since even if you trigger SP1 at almost 2 bars of power, the slowness of his specials and how far they push you away, means your bar will pretty much go to zero and you take damage.

Yes, you can probably be even better with power management and spacing, but this example just highlights how surprisingly rigid Galan’s playstyle feels.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★

Just out of curiosity what content are you not able to use Galan on? Did you try to use a heavy to punish their heavy or sp attacks? Also sp3 can trigger the harvest as well
    I can't remember, honestly, but I was finishing up act 7 and 8.1. I just remember being frustrated that even though he seemed to be a great counter he would fail for some reason. CGR now seems to be more useful -- I've found fewer fights that don't allow armor breaks / debuffs -- it could just a shift in the meta.
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Neither. I don't see her in the poll
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

You know you can sp3 instead of doing heavy if it's difficult to heavy right?
  • Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Posts: 72
    4th Quarter Winner Spot
    Although I feel like the most overall overpowered champ would be galan I had to choose spot... He's just so fun and his animations are probably #1 in the game. Hopefully once I get him to sig 200 he'll be in my top 4 passing galan. I do think everyone in this poll is awesome tho I mean, I even have 3 of them at r5 5* and the other 2 will more than likely be r5 soon too lol... But I feel like spots the most fun

Neither. I don't see her in the poll

She lost to Galan and then to hulkling
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    1) Scorpion
    2) Hulkling
    3) Galan

Honorable mentions: Idoom, Omega Sentinel
    Wildcard: Spot
    1 week into the vote here's how things stand
    In 1st with 36% of the vote Scorpion
    In 2nd with 32% of the vote Galan
    In 3rd with 24% of the vote Hulkling
    The poll will be open for one more week
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Scorpion came into the contest like an old friend you haven't seen in years and can't imagine going on adventures without.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    They all win; lots of great champs in 2022!
    edited February 2023
    And the votes are in!
    In 3rd place with 23% of the vote
    hulkling

In 2nd with 34% of the vote
    Galan

And the winner with 36% of the vote
    The best champ of 2022
    Scorpion

Thank you everyone for voting