**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone knows?

I've been noticing some animation difference while some youtubers use certain champs like ghost(while phasing) and mags(while charging heavy). Is this a new feature? Is this only on apple(as I'm using android). Does anyone know how to get these animations? Those look really cool.

Comments

• Kylo said:

I've been noticing some animation difference while some youtubers use certain champs like ghost(while phasing) and mags(while charging heavy). Is this a new feature? Is this only on apple(as I'm using android). Does anyone know how to get these animations? Those look really cool.

I’ve noticed it too. Apparently you need an iPhone. Ever since I got one I’ve noticed now or more detailed animations
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    That was my experience switching to iPhone a couple years back. Now I’m so used to it I forgot until I saw your post. The effects are cool for sure
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Aah... The perks of an iPhone... Thank you for your inputs!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Kylo said:

I see them on my pixel 6 pro. I didn't see them on any of the LG phones I had.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Kylo said:

You get them now? Did you change from last when you didn't get?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Kylo said:

You get them now? Did you change from last when you didn't get?
    When I started using the Pixel 6 Pro, I started seeing the animations I didn't before. My LG phones never had them.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    It's not necessarily as black and white as get an iphone but yeah there are certain visualizations that either appear or don't based on the device your using.
  • MotorjamMotorjam Posts: 45
    S22 Ultra here and I have those better animations
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Adevati said:

Kylo said:

Aah... The perks of an iPhone... Thank you for your inputs!

“Thank you for your [dropped]!”

Fixed that for you.
    lol
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Go into developer options and turn on force 4x msaa....and disable hw overlays.....since I started doing that I can clearly see a graphics difference in mcoc and my app runs much smoother....loading times are so much faster