**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet

I'd like to talk about Gauntlet keys. Keys that I never received when I should have gotten 3. Has anyone had a similar case? Kabam doesn't even read my messages, just sends an automatic reply.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Did you even read Kabam's original message?

If so, then we can definitely *try* to help you get to the bottom of this.
  • Rafael_EgendRafael_Egend Posts: 42
    Yeah, I have an issue with a missing key. Any updates @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Please don't answer me the same way as Kabam. I've never done Gauntlet, I've done act 6, because I also have act 7 and 8. And if there were no keys, there are none. Regards.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Following as I also have the same issue. Missing all three key and been Thronebreaker around 6 months

Didn’t do a single run of the gauntlet previously

Raised a call with Kabam support today so I’m keeping hopeful

Refuse to touch gauntlet until I have keys because what’s the point?!
  • Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    I have a similar issue. I have 100% all story content but have never ran the gauntlet. I got two keys not three and and endless chain of the same automated message from support. It’s really bad customer service to not even be acknowledged by a human.
    edited February 2023
    Never ran the Gauntlet yet I have ZERO keys… their support desk basically said that “after thorough investigations, Summoners have been handed out the keys that they are entitled to”

I think that investigation needs revisiting

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Lots of people complaining and Kabam only sends generic responses to the tickets we open. Let’s not give up until we receive an acceptable response. Let’s continue to open tickets until a human responds and not these support boots.

Haven't seen this post yet @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ?
  • Please don't answer me the same way as Kabam. I've never done Gauntlet, I've done act 6, because I also have act 7 and 8. And if there were no keys, there are none. Regards.

My alt isn't even TB but has 3 keys. It however has completed act 6. Why it has the keys and you don't? That's a different story
    Yeah I’m Thronebreaker yet zero keys and never run the Gauntlet. I’d love to see the investigation and evidence that says I have haha
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I am having the same issue
    This is probably the message everyone with this problem is getting @gazbea . I received the message from this same “Jack” boot, if you reply anything he sends the same message with something in bold and then closes the ticket without your authorization. Terrible service.
  • You are absolutely right, the answers are automatic. There is no time frame for when they will fix the problem. I get the impression they don't care.
    Jack Bot
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Same thing. Did it once, got 1 more key (my understandindg is, that i should get 2, right)?
    Not gonna cry about it, it is what it is... not the only bug ine the game unfortunately :disappointed:
    It's not a matter of crying or not, it's just justice. It's not our fault that Kabam is unable to fix an bug after so many attempts. And so far only silence on the side of @Kabam Porthos
    Where is our justice @Kabam Vydious ?
    I still have a missing key
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Also can we have 40% gauntlet key shards for TB exploration. So every 3 months we could go for one run. As it have been said, those rewards are not groundbreaking anymore.
    They are not even able to give the correct number of keys to the players and you still want to give them more work? They'll probably give 4000% keys to someone, then take the Gauntlet out for 4 months and come back with even more bugs.
    Where are our keys @Kabam Zibiit ?
    Now Kabam is shutting people up, I don't see my updates in the post
  • It's been over 40 days since my first message to Kabla. So far I have no answer regarding missing keys. I have never seen such pathetic service.
    yes, pathetic seems the right definition
    Where is my keys?