**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Penny Parker has been bugged for a long time!

Her description said: She need to consume 4 spider-sense charge for auto-block.
But we can see that she can auto-block only at 1 spider-sense charge. She will be bugged for a very long time.
I need compensation for every fight I loose in battlegrounds because of this bug!

Comments

• Options
    Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    Mistakes that prevent players from playing kabam does not fix, But errors that help players fix on the first day ... Unfortunately, they will not fix this one in the coming years
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t say she needs 4 it says she consumes up to 4 meaning she has a chance per charge but will only consume 4 max when autoblocking.
  • Options
    Reborn01Reborn01 Posts: 23

It doesn’t say she needs 4 it says she consumes up to 4 meaning she has a chance per charge but will only consume 4 max when autoblocking.

Read her description again. She consume 4 charges and gaining autoblock. Not 1 or 2 charges. She need 4 for autoblocking.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It does all of the things. Not conditionally
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Reborn01 said:

Read her description again. She consume 4 charges and gaining autoblock. Not 1 or 2 charges. She need 4 for autoblocking.
    She has 8% chance per charge to,
    - consumes 4 charges
    - purifies stun
    - autoblocks

It does all of these things
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 465 ★★★
    If u don't want her to autoblock, just hit into her block to drain her sync shield to "0". U can literally play normally until it resets. Penny hasn't been an issue for me in Battle grounds. You can literally use any champ to beat her lol.