**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on adding Emotes to BG’s?

Comments

• Options

I think it is an unnecessary feature to try and drive interest again in the mode.

If they want to drive interest back into Battlegrounds, they should either the pricing of items in the Battlegrounds store, decrease the entry fee using tokens, or increase the small energy refill. Not add something that will probably make the game mode more toxic than it was with last season.
  • Options
    The emotes better be marvel popular meme references such as "I can do this all day" etc., also if emotes need to be bought, the currency should be bg coins/currency and should be available in bg store, I won't spend a single unit on emotes, already tired spending units on mastery tweaks now and then as a f2p.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    What are emotes
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I don't mind being able to say GG in emote form after a tight match. I just hope there isn't a way for sore losers and bad winners to say "Lol u suck" in emote form.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I'd wish they fixed matchmaking first, cause I feel like something in their code doesn't work. I mean, the last season circus couldn't be kbam malice, right? Right?
    As for these emotes, if they take even more time in bgs, I just won't bother playing it, one battle already takes too long with all those loading screens
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    Well emotes 🤔 “Great” idea to present emotes to already frustrated people because of bugs, bad rng etc. That will definetly push more people to rage quit this game.
  • Options
    i hope emotes dont make matches toxic like in popular online games like fortnite/dota etc
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★

i hope emotes dont make matches toxic like in popular online games like fortnite/dota etc

This is literally the only point of them. There's no code of chivalry, no come back for someone spamming "well played" when you've just lost 2-0, or spamming crying faces before the match even starts.

Why does someone do that? Well...

Emotes will be purely used as a means of leveraging an emotional response from your opponent, to gain an advantage from their "angry" play becoming sloppy.

They serve no other purpose, where there are zero consequences to using them as a "negative emotional weapon" tactic to win.

"Rules?!? There aren't any rules in a knife fight!!"
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Meh.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    As long as I can find mute, all good with me
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,155 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

There will be a mute button! Twas my exact concern.

Darn I was hoping to anger some ppl.... Jk
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Are we able to request future emotes? I would love one of deadpool crowdsurfing
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Can’t wait to spam the loki one
  • Options

Can’t wait to spam the loki one

So what would be your meaning behind each of these ?

Loki (although the fullness and rugged jawline would be more like Hercules or Hyperion in Loki costume, and not scrawny little Loki himself) - Ha Ha expression.

Hela - Oh my, looks like I’m gonna lose this one.

Black Widow (I’m guessing ? and which one, based on the Green eyes ?) - actually that expression isn’t telling me anything about what that Emote would convey (??)

Phoenix (guessing again, only way to tell is by partial bird design on front of outfit, otherwise her face doesn’t tell me at all who this is) - more of a “wicked” Ha Ha compared to Loki.

Gwenpool - silly me, I goofed up, oh well.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    when i clicked on my profile it said i could edit my Emotes but there's no where to even see them?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I would like one positive emote that can be used at the end of a fight or match, a thumbs up to give my opponent.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Just give us a private chat with the opponent and remove any censoring. It will be easier
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Can we just agree that one emote will mean
    "Hey mate this would be my last win to the next rank can you please let me win if it wouldn't mean you loss? Thanks"
This discussion has been closed.