**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No bans this BG Season?

I got rewards for the exact position I was when BG finished... does that means that nobody was banned or that some were banned but ranks remain the same after the bans?

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
    It sometimes doesn't effect you. there could have been so many bans you would still be in the same spot. And there was a ban wave.
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    got it... so no people banned finished above me... so no bans in the top1000...

because I was online when the BG status said "Expired" and that position is exactly the same that I got my rewards...

and I remember about some very suspicious accounts in Celestial ranks
  • Options
    Reborn01Reborn01 Posts: 23
    Yeah, it’s true. My place be the same. maybe Kabam forgot to do their job?
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    It's been like this during all of the betas and after every season. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at this point. They have definitely done a better job banning modders recently, but they still haven't been able to figure out how to adjust the rewards properly.
  • Options
    Have team rewards been issued yet?
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah I came 25xx overall and was pretty sure my position didn't change from where it was 5 minutes before the end of the event to when rewards were distributed.